Skip to main content

in my thoughts today

I was sitting by the window having some coffee, both my hands wrapped around my green mug looking at the trees swing back and forth from the strong wind Irene has left behind I began to ponder what has transpired in this past year...It has been a fun journey discovering and learning about myself even though my breakthrough has just been recently, give or take a month.  It really hasn't been all fun and games, I've had to endure certain heart ache, and also accepting the fact I am a submissive something lots of women in my circle just see as weak, and by no means they will allow a man to take control and handle of their life in any way.  They really don't understand the concept and just because you are submissive does not make you weak at all!  geez - ignorance

I had an on-line relationship and this is where all this submissive side came to be born, but like some good things in life it had to end, I am not going to lie, I am still in love with him but I know it can't be.

I have never experienced a D/s M/s relationship in flesh only mentally, it scares me having the thought of a Dominant standing in front of me and I am there just feeling as powerless as I will ever feel, surrender all of me...helloooo..tingling here, that is a great feeling! hahaha

My journey consist of many other things; I love to travel but I don't get to do it as often as I would like to.  If it was up to me every weekend I would take off to a new or old city, have a new destination plan, of course it gets old, so after a while I can do it twice a month.  In the past year I have actually traveled plenty and I was very happy with my European destinations among other places I visited.  Now I want more!

As I look back I am just a happier me than what I used to be, for several months I have been searching for that middle place, I was feeling lost, unhappy, didn't know if I was coming or going, trying to make a decision and afraid of the end results, I am still struggling with it but at least I have control of it which I didn't before, at least now I have the courage I didn't have before.  In the end I am happy because at least I made a decision :)

I also miss having sex, connecting with someone in that level, yeah yeah...I am a bit old fashion in certain areas, I have been intimate with three men in my entire life, so yes, I must have feelings in order for me to do it, just imagine - I can count the times I've been intimate in the past year or so, I miss it, I need it, I crave it damn it! so for now my sweet and dear fingerlicious is doing the job or at least trying.  Very soon I will have to start taking Spanish fly in order to get my groove on, my drive is on the floor.  I do get horny don't get me wrong, but not horny enough to get laid with someone who is willing to do me the favor.



I am just going to continue having something to drink, look outside until nightfall comes along and get ready for a new week.


Sincerely Yours
Aluv





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv