Skip to main content

Other peoples blog

It is a great feeling when you read someones words and is like they are seen right through you, write exactly what your wants and needs are!
I follow a few blogs and I can relate to a few of their post, some were so honest and explained some truth about how I feel so it sorta gave me a sunken feeling and a bit of shame...another was a mirror of what I hope for when the time is right, when my turn comes :)
It is amazing when you read the posts others write and you can learn and relate to them.  Is a gift they have to be able to write the way they do, break it down so we can understand, the ability to pour their heart and soul and put themselves out there their experience and knowledge and share it with the rest of us; AWESOME!

It is rather hard for me to open up and say exactly how I feel, it is why I am here, to let it all out!!! Figure me out, writing helps to reflect those feelings and emotions that at times we fail to see or don't want to see.  Is the same when you read someones experience and you blush, looking around to see if you are been watched cause they can see right through you, you feel the blog is about you!  I don't know but I can only speak for myself, they've helped me plenty; understanding how I really feel but afraid to let it out or tell someone how I feel because I am afraid I will hurt their feelings...and this is just an example.

I read a blog today that really puts in perspective what we all hope and wish for in a relationship, I don't have followers because I am new but still it will be awesome just to share it cause damn, I can't write that good but if I had those skills I couldn't of said it better myself!!

Chemistry 101, Chemistry 201, Chemistry 301

Imagine, when I was reading my entire body tingled and all I did was nod, like, yeap, he's right, at one point I had tears in my eyes wondering...will I ever be able to have something like that?  at least in a mutual level, I thought I had it but in the end I noticed I was the only one *shrugs*...anyways...the posts are very helpful! Just arrived and already learning, I guess I am meant to be here.

Sincerely Yours...
Aluv


Comments

Thanks for the references to my posts. I'm glad you were able to get so much from them.

There is nothing better than knowing others feel and go through the same things you do. In our daily lives, in this lifestyle, many of us can feel alone and like no one understands. Yet, we can come here and know that it just isn't true...there are many others like us, that feel the exact same things.

Even I feel that and can learn from others...whether the blog is new and the person is new to the lifestyle, or been around for a while. It's great to be able to read other people's perspectives, and many times, be able to look at something from an angle you hadn't thought about before.

Thanks again!

DV
ALuv said…
Actually, thank you for such great writing, you make someone like comfortable to communicate around here, it clarifies the reason why I am here :)
so again...THANK YOU DV!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv