Skip to main content

Truthfully

It is hard for me to just open up and say what I am thinking about certain situations that have risen in my life.  I am not a great writer, actually, I am no writer at all but somehow I have to let out all this feelings and emotions; you never know where you might meet the most wonderful people, make a friend or two and get great advice you can't find among your closest friends because their lifestyle does not match your own and they don't share your views.  I have met some wonderful people online through the years, some I have met and others are just happy to have an online friendship which I have no problem with.

I just want to scream from all the frustration, run, hide, escape - so many things go through my head on a daily basis that I just don't know what to do.
I am a happy person for the most part, I see the glass half full, the positive of every situation, the brighter side of things...but I am left with the thought that my life is not where I thought I wanted it to be at this stage of my life.

I have been finding myself this past few weeks, seen people for who they really are which saddens me very much.
I am trying and doing bits of exploration and wanting to embark in new adventures...I want to begin to live my life....they say women are at their sexual peak when in their 30's and I feel these are my slowest years!  This can't be happening, something needs to be done for me to get my sexual drive back, take control of my life until someone else can do it for me.

I am a bit scared of what awaits for me, but everyone, or at least most people is scared of the unknown...right?  I guess is a natural feeling under the circumstances, so much is new to me, I am starting a new life, a new journey...lets see what happens





Comments

lil said…
Welcome to blogland. It's a great place to let it all out, muse about whatever suits you, and read about the experiences of others. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.
ALuv said…
thank you very much lil already feeling welcome :)
Welcome and thanks for following my blog. I will be following you as well. We have a great and supportive community here. I think you will find it beneficial knowing there are others that think and feel the same as you. This can be a great way to let out all that spins around in your head and get feedback from others, as well as be able to give feedback to others in their blogs. I look forward to reading about your journey.

DV
ALuv said…
DV thank you for your support. I find your blog very educational and helpful in many areas, some of the questions I have already been answered by just reading a few of your posts!
Thank you so much for making me feel welcome, I really needed this! Feeling really good and positive about doing this!
Thank you :)

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv