Skip to main content

Which dating sites to use?


I seriously don't think dating was made for me at all! ~faints~

OK, so it has not been that long since I decided it was time for me to get out there and start dating, still is rather hard... and I am not the only one who thinks like that.

After a long marriage and an online relationship which it is not going anywhere, all the lonely moments spent I feel I need to do this.  I am feeling lonely plus I need to move on from that LDR at this point I think is doing more harm to me than good.

I have been talking to a few guys here and there, I can't say I've had one blow my socks off yet; you know that feeling you get when you talk to someone and you can't wait to hear from them again as soon as possible, yeap, I haven't had that feeling.  Why is it so hard to move on...makes me wonder what exactly am I holding on to?

I have no idea what dating sites to use, my friends Acire & Petra joined the site with me because they are looking to go out as well and motivate me to join so I can begin dating and forget about that so far away love but now each time we get together for lunch we begin to compare them ~hilarious~ because all three of us talk to the same guys!

Doing more research I found a site called Alt.com; the site is a BDSM site for people looking to meet like minded people, eerrr, I didn't get to join I just browsed through the adds see what it was all about first and to my surprise there are more males than females.  Anyhow, that was absolutely not for me at all!!

Who would have thought trying to date was going to be such a hard task, I don't want a relationship just yet, I need to give myself some time (I know it sounds a bit contradicting) but I do want to get out there and see what is all about, get the feel of it while I find the one or the one finds me, I haven't been on a date since I was 18! 
I know is not going to happen over night but if you could only see how I pucker up when I see two people kissing while watching a TV show or a movie it is kinda of funny, I don't even realize I am doing it most of the time! sad :(

Lest us see what develops this week, it should be interesting, there is so much confusion on which dating sites to use :-/

Sincerely Yours
Aluv

Comments

You need to read this blog.
http://thesubmissivebf.blogspot.com
She is going through a lot of the same dating things that you are, and has been doing so for a while. I think you could learn a lot from her and her experiences. You could also email her and talk directly. She will be happy to discuss things with you and give you her opinions on the various sites. Tell her DV sent you. :)

DV
ALuv said…
thank you so much :) and I need tons of advice here, feeling completely lost, is a cruel world out there!!
Thanks a bunch DV you are awesome!

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv