Skip to main content

Influence

I am at the hospital with a friend of mine who is currently having surgery...while waiting for the anesthesiologist he began asking questions about the people I associate with and of course I am answering without realizing he was just fishing.

Manuel is a dear friend.  I met him over 10 years ago when he was working on my vehicle and has remained in my life ever since; first it was business but it developed to a beautiful friendship.
He thinks very highly of me and always complimenting me for one reason or another.  He is the type of person who walks a straight line most of the time as far as I know (we are human, we all make mistakes one day or another).  I can always count on him when I need any kind of help and to give me some good advice, I just wasn't expecting the low blow from this morning.

I understand the people we associate with and spend most of our time with can impact the way we live, act and the way others see us.  I understand where he is coming from but what am I suppose to do?  Get rid off my friend (s)?  I don't have many friends and really don't have much of a social life...I have thought about it specially after some issues I had this summer.  I have kept a bit of a distance but since I am not able to drive at the moment I need to rely on others to move around, and get to work so it makes it a bit difficult under the circumstances that I am in.

Sitting here in the waiting area I began thinking and analyzing the entire situation and geez is he right!!!
Seems like I am picking up some of the bad habits...getting to work late is one of the biggest issues I am having, not by choice, I have to rely on her to get there each morning and although I call her and harass her about this matter it doesn't help much. 
Lately she has been giving me advice I don't like very much...she goes out with guys for money and because of my situation she is after me so I can do the same, not a chance!  I can't even kiss a guy if I am not attracted to him, what makes her think that I am going to have sex just for money...yuk!  I have nothing against her doing it, I don't judge her, she is a grown ass woman and she can do whatever she wants, just don't try to force it on me...also trying to change the way I dress when I go out, she wants me to wear mini skirts, and extremely tight clothes...I am almost 37 years old and I refuse to dress like a teenager, I have my own style and I will like to keep it  that way, they can keep calling me church lady all they want!
If they go out and I want to stay home it is also a problem, I get comments such as; I don't do anything, I am always home, I need to step away from the computer and/or give it up all together, seems that is a problem trying to make certain decisions, everyone knows what is best for me except me...WTF!

To sum it all up, yes, I know there are changes I need to make and I have been doing so, it is a slow process but in order for me to make those changes there are other things I need to take care of...transportation is the main one.  It is easier said than done and with time I know I will accomplish everything I have in mind, but until then I have to just make the best of it.


Sincerely Yours
Aluv


Pic taken while walking in the neighborhood




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv