Skip to main content

My first date

To begin with it wasn't all that bad; the guy was a gentleman but I was really uneasy throughout the entire process.

You can say it was more like and ice breaker - first time we met.  We talked on the phone and it was cool but I knew there was no connection and no sparks but still decided to accept the date.
It has been weeks already since I joined the site and was very hesitant to go out, someone needed to be the first right?

I felt bad for him, he was really trying to impress me but it was more of a turn off.  First and foremost he was using his sisters car because he does not have a vehicle, nope, I need a guy who is reliable and depends on himself...as if that was not enough he tells me that he needs to pick up his nephew and give him a ride home, that was a very uncomfortable situation for a first date, I don't know what your view about this may be, but to me that is not acceptable...on the first date? are you kidding me?

The guy took me to his home town, where he grew up and has lived his entire life, same restaurant he visits every week to get his drink before hitting the club because they make it extra strong, he was not even willing to try a new place or even consider going to another town ~shaking my head~
I expressed to him I don't like clubs and feel a bit odd when in that type of environment but he kept insisting until we ended up at a place that gave me the creeps as soon as we pulled up!  It was more like a hole in the wall, a very low class joint where only hoodrats would gather up to see who was going to be going home with who that evening and probably get into a fight the following week, drunks falling over the place, only good thing was the music which I was so glad it was pumping because we didn't get the chance to communicate much.  As if that was not enough I went to use the bathroom and the bouncer engaged into and argument with one of the patrons and I thought a fight was going to break out - I couldn't take it, I asked him to please take me home...I had hives all over my body, I just wanted to get home and disinfect myself.  Oh and he wanted a kiss! for real? I don't think he will be contacting me anymore I tell you that much!

After arriving home I couldn't help it...I was in tears for a very long time, I can't believe I am going through all of this, so hard to find someone who I am compatible with and share the same interest ~bangs her head on the computer table~

Well, that was only the first date, shouldn't give up so quickly, I have been out of the scene for a very long time, and really sad to say I have no game :( I have so much work to do!

Sincerely Yours
Aluv

Comments

SBF said…
Go with you gut instinct, its usually right. If there is no connection on the phone then it doesn't get any beter, no matter how hard we wish it so.
Good luck with the pool of frogs!
ALuv said…
thanks SBF, I appreciate that, I was trying to break my dating ice that is more like a glacier atm, it has been so long since I dated I just don't know how to go about it, aside that the site I am using has nothing to do with what I am looking for...but it is a start, more like practice. Thanks again and I loooove your blog!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv