Skip to main content

sub to Dom to sub

A few years ago I met a sweet guy on line who was looking for a Dom, we became friends and spoke just about every day.
As time went by we began engaging in roleplay, I knew his kinks and what made him tick, I always pay close attention to details and have a great memory so I used all that information in our sessions and to my surprise it worked better than I thought!

His thrill is SPH (small penis humiliation), and when this is done to him he is not able to perform with other women because he feels he will not be able to please. 
When we started doing roleplay I did research on the subject to better understand the effects, how he felt and thought about it, just because I wanted to know how he was going to feel or affect him in his personal life, he takes this very serious for what I have noticed.
He constantly reminds me what a good Dom I am to him, how I do what I am suppose to do to meet his needs, how kind and gentle I am when I need to be and the moments that he needs me to be ruthless I also provide...HUH?? me?
We have been communicating for about 3 years now, we go a few months that we don't talk, but lately we have been talking everyday, he says all this things to me that I've heard other subs tell their Dom and I am just getting so confused because the funny thing is I am responding the same way I hear Dom respond to their subs...does this make any sense? hellooo, what is happening here?

I feel in a way as if he is also training me, he is obviously experienced in the matter, he is very open and he asks me questions on how I am perceiving the situation, and how I am feeling, etc.,

After my breakup with the one I am so  in love with I have to admit my self steem is not doing that great :( I do believe in myself but I am not as alive as I used to be or as talkative.  There were some things he said yesterday that just clicked in my head, made me feel so much better, it was a boost of confidence, although it is a feeling I already have instantly when he comes online and hits me up. 

We both know this is not going to go beyond computer walls, we have never spoken about doing cam, this is just something we do sporadically when we just happen to catch each other online.  I am not a Dom for petes' sake, and I have expressed this to him, yet he continues to remind me I am the best one he's ever had, I have no idea why I don't pull away, he is so happy when I respond and so satisfied at the end of each conversation that I don't know how to just say...hey! don't look for me anymore, but I don't want that either, I enjoy them very much...I enjoy the control he gives me, I know not to abuse it, and I learn something new each time about myself.

So many thoughts going through my head, an emotional wreck of emotions and feelings tearing me apart.

Sincerely Yours
Aluv

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv