Skip to main content

Update about me Dating...

~Shaking my head~

What is this world coming to?  or maybe I am the one who is confused and outdated? Almost every time a guy hits me up to chat they try to get sexual right away and I mean within minutes of the conversation, makes me wonder if I am rubbing the wrong way.  This type I erase right away or just ignore them, I am not that desperate to go out on a date... 
A few found it offensive because I don't want to reply to their messages or even accept their chat, helluuuur, but unlike them I joined for different reasons.  Maybe the girls/women they have been interacting with kick it in on the first meet and are there for the same reasons they are but do you think they are able to recognize that? unlikely...I am not saying I am a saint, by all means I am not an ol'fashion girl but still, can we like meet for an ice breaker first and then take it from there?

I have chatted with a few that have been kind enough to warn me about the psychos I can encounter, the married men, and others with girlfriends...ironically the one giving me the advice is actually married so he knows what he is talking about.  I was talking to another guy who seemed very nice but when our conversation became a bit personal to my dismay dude grew up with my x-husband, that really freaked me out :-/

I have not yet gathered the strength to go out on a date, I met two guys for ice breakers; one forgot to remove his wedding band, the other was very young and wanted to get down to business the first time we met - sorry buster but is not happening.

Where are the normal guys at? you know, the ones who would like to meet and see if there is a connection, talk, have a drink, exchange some words.  Don't get me wrong, I have chatted with a few nice guys, very respectful, enjoyed myself very much, one in particular I just began talking to, I even gave him my blog information...after I did I felt very hesitant, why would I want to do that?  not even my friends know about it, I like to be anonymous because it makes it easier to express myself, if you can't put a face to the blog it is so much sweeter :) love the mystery and makes you wonder *grins wide*

My views have yet to change about joining a dating site, although I have to tell you - my friends are enjoying it and they went to town with it unlike me...our ideas, views and reasons for joining are very different and will not disclose what their reasons are, non of my business ~looks away innocently~.
I still ponder and bang my head when that question comes up "what are you looking for?" I know what I want, and what I am looking for but is not like I can just come out and say it so openly, it is something that comes with time and trust depending on the chemistry...ugh, how frustrating is this dating business. 
Lets see what develops but in the meantime I am going out with my friends, keeping myself busy and enjoying my time.

Sincerely Yours
Aluv


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv