Skip to main content

Finding out my Kinks

Let me see..hum, how do I beging to explain it...
I've always had a fear of getting tied down, whether it is with handcuffs, ropes, hankerchief, any type of restrains scare the living crap out of me...not that I have ever tried it in the bedroom-it is something I stayed away from and was taboo as well. 
Spanking, oh lordy lordy, I love that! I always knew I did but the more research I do on the subject and the pictures I see can't help but drip!!

Lately I have been extremely curious about the ropes, the thought of it arouses me, each time we discuss it or the subject comes up, a few emotes and I am all over the place ready to be restrained. 
I have some ropes I bought to put around myself in the meditation sessions and used them once, I noticed the tighter they were the more I enjoyed it, hot diggity damn.  I enjoyed the way it looked wrapped around and even wore them the next day for work, what a great feeling, the part that was more arousing was knowing I had that on and nobody noticed, I had a smirk almost the entire day 'I know something you don't know' *giggles* I almost didn't want to take it off *sighs*

I look at pictures of different restrains and I try to imitate them, they not always come out that great but at least I am getting some practice *grins*

so far my kinks are: (I haven't done any of it 'yet' but I know it turns me on)

Def Spanking
Restrains
Nipple Piercing
Candles
Hair Pulling
Dress Up/Roleplay
Body Jewlery
Suspension Bondage
Pictures/Photography

** I am sure the list will grow in time with more exploration and my curiosity, plus my "Owner" will bring some of his kinks to the plate as well...will have to wait and see


It is hard for me to give total control to another person when it comes to intimacy and I have renounced to that control only to one being but we have yet to cross that line...wondering how I will react when it does happen o.O

Question is...will it happen?


Sincerely Yours
Aluv

Comments

Hedone said…
So glad I came here. I found out new things about you.

Boy oh boy would I like to spank you. Perhaps you could dress for me in stockings and one of those corsets you are obsessing about ;-)

-H

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv