Skip to main content

Lately...


For the past 2 weeks or so I have been taking the train to work, but is not just the train, I have to walk 25 minutes to get to the train station.  Once I get to my destination a friend picks me up, or I take a cab to work...taking public transportation within the town would not even make sense, I will have to take two buses to get to work and the process takes about 45 minutes, if I choose to walk it takes about the same as if I was taking the bus.
Instead of going through all that hassle I either take a cab if I have the money or will ask a friend/co-worker to pick me up.
I am just glad the weather has been extremely beautiful this past 2 weeks...well, not so true, it was pouring yesterday afternoon and by the time I got home I was soaked but I did enjoy it, first time I walk under the rain in a very long time.

Making changes in my life have worked to my advantage, true I am alone most of the time, but I rather be on my own than go back to the way I was feeling and how bad things were going.

I may not have someone picking me up in the morning at my door and dropping me off after work, those commodities that often times came with a price one way or the other...but the peace of mind I have, the drama free life I am currently enjoying is worth all the aggravation I go through each morning taking public transportation.


Sincerely Yours
Aluv

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv