Skip to main content

A reason, a season, or a lifetime

People come into your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime.

When you know which one it is, you will know what to do for that person...

When someone is in your life for a REASON, it is usually to meet a need you have expressed.  They have come to assist you through a difficulty, to provide you with guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally, or spiritually.  They may seem like a Godsend and they are.  They are there for the reason you need them to be.  Then, without any wrongdoing on your part or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end.  Sometimes they die.  Sometimes they walk away.  Sometimes they act up and force you to take a stand.  What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled, their work is done. 
The prayer you sent up has been answered and now it is time to move on.


Some people come into our life for a SEASON, because your turn has come to share, grow, or learn.  They bring you an experience of peace or make you laugh.  they may teach you something you have never done.  They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy.  Believe it, it is real.  But only for a season.

LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime lessons, things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation.  Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person and put what you have learned to used in all other relationships and areas of your life.

It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant.

Thank you for being a part of my life...
whether you a reason, a season, or a lifetime.

Comments

Dee said…
Hi :) What a lovely post. Very true. Each person we are fated to meet each give us something unique, for however long or short a time :)
ALuv said…
I think I should have mentioned that a friend gave it to me a few years ago, I dont know who wrote it, but I love it!!!
Dee said…
Yeah I like it too. For not wanting to appear ignorant :) What does ENFP stand for?

Dee x
ALuv said…
ENFP is a persnoality type, I dont mean to sound lazy but it is easier if you read about it, here is the link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myers-Briggs_Type_Indicator
trust me, I will get so lost trying to explain..hehe
basically an ENFP gets their energy from people, we are ver social, but if you like to know a bit more you can also read about it here http://www.personalitypage.com/ENFP.html
I know I didn't get explain much, but I do the links will help! maybe even inspire you to take the test! no matter how many times you take this test...the results are always the same! :) and it helps you understand and learn more about yourself...it is great when changing careers, gives us an incline of where we fit best, etc.
ALuv said…
and ENFP stands for Extravert iNtuitive Feeling Perceiving :)
Southern Sir said…
ALuv a beautiful post with a wonderful lesson for all. I've always said it's not the destination that makes a journey but the people we meet along the way and how they touch our lives.

Thank you for sharing that.
ALuv said…
thank you Southern Sir :)
It is a lovely post...often times we wonder why some relationship just ended or what went wrong...I think this is a very nice way of explaining it.

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv