Skip to main content

sick and random thoughts...



I did not get to enjoy thanksgiving as much as I would have liked to, aside from spending it on my own most of the day playing video games for about 10 hrs straight (I didn't mind that part much) but to add insult to injury I come down with a stomach virus :(

I can't speak for anyone else but seriously...when I have to throw up I feel like I am dieing! that is one of my phobias, may sound crazy but when I was pregnant I would cry before I got out of bed because I knew what was going to happen first.  What a horrible feeling!!!!

Maybe because I am sick but I've been feeling very emotional, December is coming and it was suppose to be...full of joy, oh well, I guess everything happens for a reason.

I was born in December in where I come from back in the days they used the almanac to name their kids, or the God parents were in charge of that little task.  According to the almanac my name is suppose to be Inocencia (Innocence) because I was born the day of the innocents which in this country is called April's Fool.  They play pranks on people and then they say ~inocente mariposa~ (innocent butterfly)...ugh, I am glad they went with my God-fathers' suggestion instead! I have a nice name but nooo, you think they would get it right? nope, they even mispelled the darn thing and I had to go around with a very unique name.  Oh but lets not forget I didn't know my real name until I was 8 years old and getting ready to come to this country, because everyone called me Scarlet...aint that some serious shit!!

It is fun to be Dominican!

I am going to go lurk around, I hope I didn't confuse anyone ;p

I hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving with their loved ones! 

I was hoping to be at least 10 pounds heavier, but here I am probably 10 pounds lighter.

Sincerely Yours
Aluv

Comments

Myli said…
You poor thing. I hope you feel better soon. I had food poisoning twice (maybe 3x), this year. And I'd feel like I was dying too. Get well!
ALuv said…
*smiles*
food poisoning is no joke, it only happened to me once and never again ate at that restaurant.
It really hasn't been a good weekend for me :( but I am not giving up yet!!
Thank you Myli
Jack and Jill said…
Sorry you had a rough Thanksgiving, although playing ten hours of video games sounds fun. I also hate getting physically sick. Once every couple years or so I get so bombed that I throw up, and according to anyone who's ever heard me do it, it sounds horrible. I really don't like throwing up.

Hope you feel better soon!

-Jack
Southern Sir said…
Sorry your not feeling well. But 10 hours of video games? That sounds like a blast. Last night I did get in some Left4Dead2 time. Might even go for it again tonight.

Hope you feel better
Elder said…
Hey get well soon, and keep up the video game marathon. I think we have all been there. Sorry it ruined your thanks giving.
ALuv said…
@ Jack and Jill, this year I have been sick a lot, guess need to up my vitamin intake.
@ Southern Sir, I am becoming a PS3 junky although to my own defense I didn't get near it yesterday ;p been playing since thursday...going back to it today! hehe
@Elder the marathon continues today!

Thank you all :)

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv