Skip to main content

...so far this weekend

My niece (10) was very surprised to hear the PS3 and the Assassins Creed games are mine and yesterday for the entire afternoon she was begging me to play and show her what I can do.

She kept saying that moms' don't play video games and can't play as well as little kids ^.^ yeah, I sorta agree with her, I don't have the abilities I did when I was younger but I sure can whoop some serious ass in racing, and strategy games are my specialty *dusts her shoulder*

Last night I gave in and told her I would play, big mistake!  I had to re-start the game from the beginning, seems that after not playing for a few months I became a bit rusty but after an hour I had most of my moves back!!
She was completely impressed at first but became agitated when she noticed hours came, hours went and I was still plugged in and sweating up a storm, screaming - I get into it - and fighting with the darn thing when I didn't pass a mission or didn't have enough time to complete a task.  She thought it was the most amazing thing to see her auntie playing, and I am so happy to say that we seriously bonded!!

We woke up with the same thing in mind...playing - but with the difference that the players  have changed, now she is the one doing the ass kicking while I clean up and get things ready to go over my sisters house for dinner. 
I try to avoid getting together with them, my little sister really annoys the living crap out of me, but I guess I can deal with her for a few hours (not really looking forward to that).

So far so good! Still positive all around, I know things might change after some quality family time with the negative sisters, but I am so down to tell each of them to get themselves a huge cock and suck on it - although that may just be an incentive for them!! *grins*

I wish some people would learn to just go with the flow...raaaaight?!

Sincerely Yours
Aluv

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv