Skip to main content

TMI Tuesday ~ Cooking ~



In the United States Thanksgiving is this week, so a lot of folks will be cooking up a storm in preparation.  Many other holiday will occur over the next month around the world and everyone seems to celebrate with food, hence TMI Tuesday theme...COOKING!!!

1.  Haagen-Daz or Ben & Jerry's?

Neither! Jay Gee's Ice Cream for me! nom nom nom...it is home made, their coconut ice cream is just the bestest!!!

2.  What is always in  your refrigerator?

We always have milk, orange juice, eggs, butter, ham, cheese, ketchup, onions, garlic, peppers, milk of magnesia, and of course the arm & hammer fridge fresh...hehehe

3.  What's your worse kitchen disaster?

I've had a few...I am as clumsy as they come!
I was making a yellow rice, after putting all the seasoning in the pot I went to add the oil and noticed it was blue, yup I added tide instead.  And I will never forget the time I almost burned down the entire block with some beans I set on the stove, fell asleep and the firefighter woke me up by breaking the window trying to save me...all I could think about was how good those beans were going to be if they didn't burn :(
I can keep going.....

4.  Favorite kitchen gadget?

why must we go there!! I love the kitchen! all the gadgets in there are my favorite, I seriously don't think they feel the same way about me *grins wide*

5.  What was your last meal?  Did you like it?

I had Dominican Spaguetti and yes there is a huge difference of how it is made and the taste of course!  I love my cooking!! waaat?!! I am my most faithful fan.

6.  What's your favorite cookie?

Dunkin Donuts chocolate chunk! mmmmmmmm they are so yummy! 

Recipe: Drive thru or walk in - made to order!!!


~~Play TMI Tuesday, see what others have to say! Have an awesome thanksgiving!!!



Sincerely Yours
Aluv


Comments

Ashly Star said…
Coconut ice creams sounds nice, that's a flavor I've never had before.

You've definitely had some mishaps in the kitchen! Glad you didn't burn the house down, heh.

Enjoyed reading your answers. Happy Tuesday!
KaziGrrl said…
Nope! but I did!! LOL

Love your answers! :)

~Kazi xxx
Hedone said…
I like your Betty Boop art.

1. Homemade is always preferable.

2. You always have all of that? I can pop in anytime then and be assured of a decent breakfast :)

3. Wow hon, you are far worse than me :o

I've only started pan fires...and I have never put non-edible stuff in my food. Hmm. You might NOT want to keep tide in the pantry ;p

4. Hahaha! You open a drawer and the gadgets all scoot to back hoping you don't pick them ...just kidding. :D

5. Naaah...I'm just gonna move right along and not touch this ;-)

Happy TMI Tuesday. This was a great TMI Tuesday.

-Hedone

I invite you to pop by my TMI Tuesday:

http://kinkygent.blogspot.com
ALuv said…
@Hedone, hehe ;)
1. Homemae is always the best way to go!
2. I have a teenage boy, I need a part time job just to feed him, need to make sure fridge is always full!!!
3. lmao! I am extremely clumsy!!!
4. I feel like I have an enchanted kitchen (beauty and the beast - be our guest), I never find them, now, how can someone misplace a blender?
5. I can give you the recipe for that, it is sooo yummy and easy to make!!

thank you for dropping by!! and OMW to your blog!!

**Hugs**
viemoira said…
I totally forgot about the arm and hammer lol! :)
~viemoira
ALuv said…
@viemoira
hehe, I think that should have been first on my list :)
Myli said…
Coconut ice creams sounds so delicious right now! And tide? That is funny! We've all had our kitchen disasters!
ALuv said…
lately while I am cooking all I am doing is getting burned, I think that is a sign that I must resign my chef position *hehehe*
Coconut ice cream is the best!! the way they make it there mmmmm can't even explain the flavor and the sensation when it touches your tongue and the way if feels when it hits the ceiling of your mouth...wroooarrs

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv