Skip to main content

BDSM Terminology ~ Learning

I am new to BDSM, and everyday I feel even more of a noob with the terminology.  I have to google certain things (many things) and I don't ask because...well, just  because I feel a bit embarrass.

The term ttwd - hehe, how was I suppose to know that it meant "things that we do" *grins* but now I am aware of it so when I am reading a post and see it a light goes on..yaaayy!!

I encountered a new word (feeling) which I have experienced before but really never knew there was actually a term for it; I heard it for the first time when I was reading/lurking A Desire To Yield by Sky, "sub-drop"...maybe because English is my second language but when I first read it I thought it was a sub just getting dropped, but after reading her post I was able to recognize some of the signs of that certain feeling :(

Once again I was left with doubts on what it was exactly and as always I turned to google.  What would I do without Google?  The answer to that would be "turn to the Encyclopedia, or a trip to the library" although I don't think the Encyclopedia will have certain BDSM terms *grins* ther must be a kink library around...somewhere, and if there isn't one we should start thinking about opening one up!

I was researching for the best answer and I came across Different Equals, and a post subdrop - and it was explained in a way I was able to understand, and even things that can be done to help minimize that awful feeling.

I think I experience subdrop on a regular basis to be honest, specially when I think he is going to be online and all of a sudden my subby ass gets dropped like hot potato.

Wishing everyone a wonderful Monday! already working on my TMI Tuesday!

burn is looking OK...still working on it!


Sincerely Yours
Aluv

Comments

Dee said…
It took me a while to figure out ttwd too so wouldn't worry :)

Dee x
Kitty said…
I still don't know all the words, either and English is NOT my second language. We're all still learning:).

Love,
Kitty
Southern Sir said…
I have often thought about putting up a BDSM dictionary. I even tried it on blogger but it wouldn't allow me to do the HTML like I wanted to.

Might give it another go......Hmmmmm
Jack and Jill said…
We're noobs as well, and in fact much of our BDSM experience is vicarious through the many blogs we read on the subject. It's something we'll eventually get into a bit more, but for now you certainly know more than we do on the subject.

By the way, your smile is lovely, as always!
ALuv said…
:) I just love this place! and everyone in it! the support is amazing! thanks Dee and Kitty!!
@Southern Sir - please do put up a BDSM dictionary(terminology) it will be very helpful to many of us!
I love to learn, I am always researching...specially when the subject interest me :)
@ Jack and Jill oh yes! I am glad I am here, lurking has been extremely helpful, gives me an idea of what is ahead for me and what I look forward to!

and thanks, it is great to start the day with a smile, makes the day brighter!
Sky said…
I'm learning too, just like you, ALUV. I tend to lurk on blogs too ...reading and learning all I can.

I would not have guessed English is your second language! You have a great command of the English language. Gorgeous smile too!

I'm sorry you experience sub drop. I know the anxious feelings too we can get sometimes when things aren't "just right" with our Masters!

Take care. Sky
ALuv said…
((hugs Sky))
I didn't know there was a term for such feelings, but yes, I have experienced those exact feeling, more often than I wish I guess...sometimes I get so angry too, I don't want to feel like that, yet there is nothing I can really do to help it, isn't it awful when you encounter yourself with new feelings and emotions that you can't quite grasp or get a hold of? control them to say the least! this is all new to me and what kills me is that I have to work through them on my own "because" he is too busy!! this sucks!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv