Skip to main content

Glad a new week begins

What a week it was! So busy and many things going on, I am just glad that everything is almost back to normal and everything worked out for the best.

My phone is on!! it is amazing how we depend so much on technology, how naked and out of reach you can feel  because of a phone or a service (Internet)...when it happened the first time I went through withdrawals, and this time around I really didn't miss it as much, gave me more time to read while on the bus, on the train and on spare time.

I have become part of the train community, now I find myself having conversations with the rest of the people, saying our good mornings asking and telling what they had for dinner, what they did after work, etc.  *smiles* I am not a quiet nor a shy person, so I thought, I guess I have changed through the years...I am quiet and listening most of the time, observing, sometimes laughing at things they say...now they include me, they are curious about me *giggles* they ask me questions and I just laugh...I think to myself "is too soon for them to ask such questions" but then again I already know most of their lives because they have willingly shared the information.

In all honesty there is not much to say about me...I get up in the morning go to work, come home, blog, lurk, play PS3 (mostly weekends), watch TV, meditate, read, play Second Life (sporadically); nothing exciting really happens in my life, I really don't have much to say...Oh and when the boyfriend question pops up, haaaa that is the worse feeling because I don't even know what to answer...seriously, what am I suppose to say, even just thinking about the truth is hard to swallow so I just say it is complicated, long distance relationship and with that I close the subject, but of course there are more questions that I really don't want to answer, the subject just makes my tummy feel weird.

Putting some overtime, part of the decorating team at work :) we do some amazing themes, the impossible possible, when we are done putting everything together, we stand back and we take a good look at what we created, amazing! pictures will be posted at the end of the week.

In other matters...for New Years I am trying to do something different, something I have never done...I was trying to go to New York to see the ball drop, but I know traffic is going to be crazy, so I decided to go to Bean Town instead, just half hour away...really looking forward to it, it's gonna be fun!!

Must get ready for work, wishing everyone a most amazing day!

Sincerely Yours
Aluv

Comments

Jack and Jill said…
I know New York is where it's at, but Boston is one of my favorite cities in the world. Hope you have a great time!

-Jack
ALuv said…
makes two of us Jack! Boston is a wonderful city, sits at the top of my list!

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv