Skip to main content

I wish it was me


My friends daughter is on her way to a one month vacation to a tropical island...I so wish it was me leaving. Of course it would not necessarily be to a tropical island, I do have one particular place in mind but I love traveling so much at this point I'd take a flight to anywhere in the US and outside of course :)


I can't wait for my turn to be the one boarding, with a destination, a purpose and a goal in mind. Have fun, enjoy, see different things and places, meet new people. Just the thrill of going to a new place is amazing on its own. I live 45 minutes away from Salem, MA and each time I go there is almost like the first time, knowing all the history that took place in that town and I am standing there, as gruesome as it may sound to some people because of what happened, it is part of history...pisses me off when I hear how it all went down, but still fascinates me!


I need to make a list of the places I want to visit and why...I mean, I want to visit Seattle, Washington just because of that movie "Sleepless in Seattle"...New Orleans because of Mardi Gras; Brazil for the Carnival; Hawaii for the beaches and little islands and of course to hoola hoo!!
There is a different reason why I would like to visit certain places *giggles* some would only make sense to me, and the only reason is because of something romantic I saw...like visiting Paris because of that movie Sabrina *sighs* yeah, I hear it all the time "get down from that cloud!!" But I love it, I enjoy it, it may just be a little dream of mine at the moment but I am going to go the distance :)


I know this is going to be my year!! I am going to make it happen! Sooo excited, I think it is this airport air I am taking in, is giving me a bug...the travel bug!


Sincerely Yours
Aluv

Comments

Jack and Jill said…
We've got a couple trips planned for 2012. We hope you manage to do some traveling too!
ALuv said…
Thanks Jack and Jill!
Can't wait to read about your trips next year!
And Yes!!! I am really going to do my best to travel and discover through the entire year! fingers cross!!!
SBF said…
I'm waiting till the last bird leaves the nest and then it can be a little more about mom.
Good luck with your travel!
Happy Holidays
butterfly
ALuv said…
I still have my 14 year old with me, I am thinking of including him in some of my travels, hopefully that will inspire him!

Thank you very much! Merry Christmas butterfly!
Sky said…
I truly hope all your dreams come true in 2012 and you get to travel to at least ONE of the destinations on your list, ALUV!

Happy holidays. Take care. Sky
ALuv said…
Thank you Sky! *smiles* yes, at least I want to make it to one specific place this upcoming year :), lets se what happens! looking forward to it!

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv