Skip to main content

In my room

Thank you ALL for your comments, support, and advice :)

I have been up since very early, beginning to wonder if I slept at all...I am sitting on my bed with my back against the headboard, the deep red comforter covering my legs up to hips warming me while wiggling my toes trying to uncover them to feel the cold breeze, there must be a draft in here, cold air creeping in, perhaps is the air conditioner I have yet to remove...that could be it.


I am feeling numb, I've had my moments wondering, spaced out, I try to concentrate, and I haven't been able to meditate, I can't focus at the moment...but it will come back to me, I am sure of it :)

I have to work but not really in the mood, I don't have students until Monday and I just can't believe this week just flew by! Geez they go fast or what?! I don't even feel like it was Christmas week or vacation, well, that's not totally true, I went to work yesterday for a few hours to take down the Christmas decorations and store them away, so for a moment it did feel like Christmas...

I look out my window and still dark, looks cold *brrrr* I have things to handle :)

Everyone have a great day!

Sincerely Yours
Aluv

Comments

Dee said…
It can be a hard and emotional time of year regardless of anything else. I hope you feel better soon. Try n keep your chin up ALuv.

Dee x
ALuv said…
thanks Dee!! I am hoping to feel better as well! I really appreciate it! :)
Kitty said…
Happy New Year and hope you feel better very soon:)!

Love,
Kitty
Emi Jones said…
Wishing you a Happy New Year. I have the same feeling about Christmas.. mine was clouded as well and I just feel like it never happened.. I'm ready to just be over it all and move on now.
Let's hope for a better 2012 for us all!
Jack and Jill said…
We hope you had a very happy New Year! Your talk of taking down the decorations at work reminds us that, although Christmas was almost all that we talked about and blogged about for weeks, it's over now. That's always kind of sad for us.

Hang in there, and know that there are many people in your life, including those who enjoy reading your blog, who are pulling for you.

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv