Skip to main content

Kicking Back on a Tuesday

I am suppose to be working but since there are no students this week and the boss is not here today is more like party time!!!

Tomorrow is my birthday, Saturday New Years Eve celebration and a week from Friday on the 6th my first kinky party/club scene! I have tons to look forward to! *grins wide doing some cart wheels*

I do have some chores waiting for me at home and really need to get those out of the way, I plan to lounge tomorrow and see what else comes up, but other than that I have no other plans. 

Since we are working on the 2nd and everyone else is off my boss gave us a day this week as our holiday, I went for tomorrow, most took today or Friday, this place is empty, doesn't motivate me to remain here although I have tons of work to do as well, will take Thursday and Friday to do so, unless of course my ENFP ways take a hold on me and I just procrastinate because it is so boring...blaahh

We went to a few stores to kill some time...found an ottoman, excellent!! couldn't help but kneel on it...lol felt really comfy, the girls were laughing because my legs are so short you can't really tell if I am kneeling or sitting on it *frowns*


Our first option was to watch a movie but we had to wait for almost two hours for the first show, so window shopping was the second choice.  I have a few outfits to buy, it doesn't hurt to look and see what my options are.  I really wanted to find a bookstore, I have a few books to get but they closed Borders and we no longer have a place to go sit between bookcases and read for hours while eating a muffin and having coffee.

Back at work just to show my face around, a bit of lurking, and off to the house to take care of business...really not looking forward to it.  I think I have been kicking back way too long and have become a tad lazy, my honest opinion....of course my kids are big, the house stays tidy except my room at the moment, I cook if I want to and most of the time I do cause it is cheaper of course and healthier, but I do love my Chinese food *grins wide*.  My biggest issue is the procrastination! I really must work on that!

Time to start working on New Years resolution but another confession, is not like I keep them, at least most of them, but will be nice to set some goals and see how I do at the same time.

So much I aspire to do, and so much that I want to do...is time to get off my butt and do something about it...I have done some and been to places nobody thought I would, I was surprised myself and that there showed me how strong I am and how determined I can be and how much I can accomplish! yaaay to me!!

For now I must get going, but you all have a beautiful and blessed day!

Sincerely Yours
Aluv

Comments

Jack and Jill said…
You have a great day as well! We hope that you enjoy your day off and your birthday! Your plans for January 6th sound like a lot of fun, and we hope that they will be the subject of a future post.
ALuv said…
you better believe there will be a post regarding to that evening, even pics to go with it! I can't wait!! thank you!!

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv