Skip to main content

Moms' letter

My mother is a very controlling woman, always has been, she wants to control everyone and everything around her...I guess out of respect I often comply to most of her demands, but I am not the only one she gets her way with, also with my brother and sisters, although I have to admit...my brother doesn't  put up with most of her crap.

Waking up to her email this morning took me off guard, she tries to make me see my life through her eyes as she views it yet I really don't agree with most of it, some is true and I have to agree with her, but the rest is bull crap!!  Seems to me she has this perfect little picture in her head as to what my life should be and it isn't and because of it I am a fuck up?

One of her worries is that I have been single for so long after my marriage failed...then I am in a LDR for two years and some change for which I have no comments at the moment.  Seems to me she wants to see me in a relationship more than I want to be in one, is like is been pushed on me or something.

Yes, I admit, I have dating issues, I guess having feelings for someone else has a bit to do with it.  I suck at dating!!  You know I really must get off this high horse and this little fairy tale I live in...I believe in love at first sight, in that spark you feel when you meet the right one, the fast beating of your heart and knees buckling, closing your eyes and smiling when you think of that person, waiting in anticipation for that email, that text, or that time spent together...meeting your soulmate, your other half, the one who completes you, the person you are so connected with that often times you both say the same thing at the same time, thinking the same thing...I had that connection with someone, I felt that connection, and yes, to some it may be impossible and it may sound impossible but there is something I have they probably lost...Hope, I have hope, I believe in destiny, I believe in fate, and yes, I believe in fairy tales, in Prince Charmin, heck...why not?  I believe in happy endings, and maybe is true what they say, that it is impossible but then again, time will tell and if he is not the one, maybe someone else is, and after all is said and done my Prince will come!




Sincerely Yours
Aluv

Comments

Jack and Jill said…
Some people expect all others to live their lives a certain way, and can't fathom that they might actually be happy or successful living a different way. This is very common between parents and children. Don't let someone else's expectations of you determine your actions. Don't let them make you feel like a fuckup or in any way alter your life so as to live up to what they want.

If you want a certain type or relationship, a certain type of person to spend your life with, or a certain type of life, aspire to it. The corny things that you believe in really do exist, and you can acheive them.
Southern Sir said…
I have to agree with J&J, you have to aspire to what you want and what is right for you.
It's important to follow your dreams and what makes you happy.
ALuv said…
thank you *smiles*

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv