Skip to main content

Nothing Helps

On my way to work stopped at a few stores, bought me some hawt ass boots, pic below of course! Bought some vitamins and a shaving thing...run into a friend of mine and finally at work, he was kind enough to drop me off.



Feels like it has been an extremely long day already ! Ugh...planning my New Years and trying to see what's out there, I feel like a noob in the streets, everything feels so new and out of my element...

I am really looking forward to the 6th of January ~FeTrix/FANE Fetish Party & Lady Shera's Bday Celebration! Should be fun...trying to keep my mind busy! Working on my New Years resolutions and other things, I have a little game plan for my blog...should be interesting and will keep me busy.  I still have to get my clothes for the party and something to wear for tomorrow night I want new gear from head to toe!  Go out and Start out with a BanG!!

I made plans with some old friend to go to a pub for drinks this evening, I tried staying away from a few people that I mention on previous posts but going out once in a while doesn't mean that I am falling off the wagon or it will be like it was, but going out to chill and relax with people I know will do me some justice, I really need the distraction, the company.  I felt extremely empty this morning sitting on my bed for a few hours before I decided it was time to head out...but I made a quick recovery, jumped out of bed, showered, got dressed, and I look so cute :) didn't think about the cold...I have a North Face coat! keeps me warm big time!!

**Mothers!! buy your kids a North Face coat, they are worth the price, and is a guarantee your kid will never get cold!**

Above all and aside from everything else my mind still lingers, I close my eyes and I see him, I feel his lips on mine...*puts the breaks quickly screeching to a dead stop* anyways!!!!!.....distraction is what I need!!


Sincerely Yours
Aluv

Comments

Dee said…
Good you're making the effort to go out. It'll help some. Make sure you have a nice evening! Liking the boots :)

Dee x
ALuv said…
@Dee I am trying to make the effort, although is not working much..

@Southern Sir and Dee the boots are so comfortable!!!

thanks

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv