Skip to main content

On slow motion



Finally is Thursday!!

I wake up early every single day, 5 AM is usually my regular time.  I used to check my emails and reply, facebook for a bit, update my twitter, check on blogger, have coffee and most times make breakfast, get things ready for dinner that evening, take a shower, do my hair, take my time looking and putting an outfit together...but the new routine of walking and doing the public transportation has changed how I used to do things. 

My time is very limited now, I have 45 minutes to do everything before I have to shoot out the door...I had to cut down on my computer time, I don't make coffee or breakfast at home anymore, I get the dinner stuff ready the night before, I haven't been able to keep up with my hair, going to bed before 9 PM most of the time (I used to go to bed around 11 or midnight) and feeling so very tired and without energy by the time I get home.

I adapt quickly to situations and changes, I am not a creature of habit, but this change is something I don't welcome very much! I don't like the cold and having to walk to catch a bus under this weather the past few days is practically killing me (adding a bit of drama to it).

I really can't wait until the end of the year...I feel that with new year to come everything is going to fall into place and many wonderful things will be coming my way.

Until now I just need to accept and welcome whatever is going on...I truly believe that everything happens for a reason :)

Sincerely Yours
Aluv

Comments

Southern Sir said…
One thing I've learned in life: change is inevitable, stressing about it is optional.

Have a great evening.
ALuv said…
thanks Southern Sir :) totally agree!!
Jack and Jill said…
You handle changes and new stress very well. Hopefully you will become so accustomed to these changes that when things hopefully fall into place and get easier at the end of the year, you will find yourself with a little extra time to do what you need to do. Accept the changes as they come, and ultimately you will be a better person for them.

Also, thank you for the stunning glimpse. Couldn't see much, but it was alluring just the same.

-Jack
ALuv said…
:) thanks Jack! it can be overwhelming when I watch the weather report! I don't mind the walking or the public transportation...but the cold! brrrrrrrr something I really do not look forward to! at least is not snowing...yet!

More pics to come in the near future...I do like to add a bit of curiosity to it!

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv