Skip to main content

TMI Tuesday Blog ~Holiday Season~


This time of year there are so many holidays and celebrations that overlap, which is why it is called Holiday Season

1.  What will you be celebrating?  If it isn't a commonly known holiday or celebration (i.e., Christmas, winter solstice, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa) briefly tell us about it.

We celebrate "Noche Buena" which is Christmas eve...huge dinner, drinking and party until 3-4 am :) we use Christmas day to recuperate and get ready for the New Years party!

2.  What's your favorite Christmas or holiday tune?

True to my roots - Burrito Sabanero, Alegre Vengo, etc., we just have so many!
George Michael - Last Christmas
Michael Buble - his Christmas CD
Magic 106.7 and Oldies 103.3 (radio stations)

3.  If you are giving or receiving gifts this holiday season:
- What's the gift you most want?

Gosh, I feel as if this is a trick question or more like the answer is tricky - the gift I want most is to be with "him" for our time to come....

- What do you think is the best gift you are giving?

The best gift I gave back in April (my submission)....I am just going to decorate Christmas socks and fill them up with cool gadgets!

4.  If you could spend this December season where would that be?

Dominican Republic!!
we have the best Christmas! We celebrate every night starting December 1st...family gatherings, music blasted all over, we go around singing end up at someones house, cook, start a bonfire, sing, dance, eat! It can be on a Tuesday or a Friday night - it is all the same to us! We celebrate!!! all the way to January 6!
**I really would love to be with "him"

5.  Your family has announced that the holiday celebration & get-together will be at your home.  You think to yourself:
A.  Yes! Finally...the more the merrier.
B.  I don't have enough room for all of you, but let's rent a hall and you all get hotel rooms.
C.  Over my dead body, I don't want you freaks in my house
D.  Hmm....I wonder if it's too late to book a flight to anywhere, leaving on Christmas eve?

A.  Yes! Finally...the more the merrier.
We always celebrate Christmas at my sisters house, is the same as doing it at my house I have to clean, cook and do the same things as if I was at home, to me it does not matter...

6.  Have you ever given a fruit cake as a Christmas gift or a gift at all?  Do you even like fruit cake?

I have seen pictures of them but never actually seen or held those famous fruit cakes that most people run away from...


BONUS:  Share with us one of your holiday traditions.

I think I already shared that one on question #4...




How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog).  Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we'll all know wher to read your responses.
Please don't forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!






Sincerely Yours
Aluv

Comments

Southern Sir said…
Love your answer to #4 sounds like a great time. Both of them actually.

Have a great day.
ALuv said…
thanks!
it is one thing I miss around Christmas time!
Have a most wonderful day!
Kitty said…
Merry Christmas...enjoyed getting to know you a bit better:).

Love,
Kitty
K said…
We celebrate Christmas Eve too, although not til 4 am lol...must say it sounds fun!
Jack and Jill said…
We are very familiar with Noche Buena, as our daughter watches the Dora the Explorer Christmas special almost daily. :)

Michael Buble is a favorite of ours. We love his style of music! And your holiday tradition in the Dominican Republic sounds like a great time!
KaziGrrl said…
That sounds like quite a celebration! and quite a bit of fun :)

Enjoy!!

~Kazi xxx
ALuv said…
@Jack and Jill - Noche buena is the best aside from the three wise kings day (thats when we get our presents!)
@Kazi it is really fun! probably next year I will be taking off to the Dominican Republic to spend Christmas there! I am really missing it!

((hugs))

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv