Skip to main content

TMI Tuesday ~StOp mAkiNg sENsE~


Talking Heads video by Jonathan Demme -- Stop Making Sense.  Great film, great music. Click here to enjoy!


1.  If you were a car, which one would you be?  What are some of your best features?

Need I say more!! oh yeah, I will transform too!!!

2.  If I gave you an elephant where would you hide it?

 I would put him with his ass facing the street, they say it brings luck, well...at least that's what my mother says!

3.  Finish this sentence:  Tomorrow I absolutely refuse to....

keep refusing to refuse

4.  What is the longest period of time you've gone without a shower?

DUDE!! One time in band camp....
I was hospitalized for 4 days, I went 2 days without taking a shower and it was because I was hooked up to IVs' on both sides and was so weak I couldn't get out of bed

5.  What is the silliest prank you ever played on someone?

I play pranks all the time, silly ones I don't remember those much...the evil ones and the "I'm getting you back for that" I do remember those!
We *grins* more like I but there were other people there too...hey!! they didn't bother stopping me and were clapping me on, so they are as guilty as I am!!
I rubbed a hot pepper on the toilet paper, when my cousin went to use the bathroom and cleaned himself his ass and balls were practically on fire, all I remember was my grandmother putting sugar in his butt crack while he held it open for her...His fault, he did it to me first, a week before I was the one spreading my legs and having sugar poured all over my cooch...payback is a bitch!

Bonus:  What is the best of gossip you heard recently?

.....soo they told me, like the other day, you don't even know, like for sure, Dude!! for real...like serious! and I was like, no he didn't, and she was like, yuhuu that's what I heard...I can't even believe it! I am still in shock!!

How to play TMI Tuesday:  Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webpage (i.e., a blog).  Answer the questions there, then leave a comment on the TMI Tuesday blog with the link to your blog so everyone know where to read your responses.  Please don't forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!




Sincerely Yours
Aluv

Comments

Jack and Jill said…
The hot pepper prank sounds pretty evil to me! Remind us never to get on your bad side!
ALuv said…
*laughs* I was only 7! things you pick up while growing up!
Hedone said…
1. Nice choice.

2. *puzzled* I have never heard that saying ...LOL

5. Wow your family gets down and dirty with the pranks.

Bonus: Very very funny.

-H

My TMI Tuesday is here: http://kinkygent.blogspot.com
A transformer car?! Why didn't I think of that?!
ALuv said…
*grins*
glad you liked Mrs Discontented! isn't she a beauty
KaziGrrl said…
Transformer car? AWESOME!!

And oh my... I LOVE that prank... will have to try on someone... ;)
ALuv said…
@KaziGrrl haha, have the sugar ready!
viemoira said…
*head desk* how could I have NOT thought of a transformer...
:)
~viemoira

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv