Skip to main content

TMI Tuesday ~Tis better to give than receive....?~

"Tis better to give than receive..?~


For this weeks TMI Tuesday why don't you tell us:

1.  What was your favorite gift you received (gift giving holiday Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, or heck even if you had a birthday in the month of December that can count)?



My little Coach bag! Loving the colors!
My birthday is tomorrow, still waiting to see what I will get but if my calculations are correct and like every year I probably wont get anything because they usually say "this is for Christmas and your birthday too"
oh..and my mom wrote me a real messed up email for my Bday and Xmas, yup, *lowers her head* not a good way to end Christmas, begin my Birthday or the New Years...*sighs* 

2.  What was the most practical gift you received?

Coffee maker...hehe

3.  What was the silliest, most fun, crazy, or impractical gift that you received?

a Dutch doll :/ lmao...


4.  If you had a special holiday meal, what was your favorite food?

Flan or some call it custard...I am always assigned the Flan, potato salad and macaroni salad...
The highlight of the dessert table was my cheese flan!! it was a hit!



Bonus:  Share your recipe of your favorite food from the holiday meal


1 can carnation milk
1 can condensed sweetened milk
3 eggs
1 bar of Philadelphia cream cheese


Mix all ingredients together
caramelize sugar and place in a baking pan, pour the mix and in the oven at 350, check with a toothpick in about 40 minutes, if if comes out dry is ready...


let it cool down, use a plate to flip over...really good!!

if you want coconut flan just replace the Phili cream cheese for coconut milk or cream of coconut
if you want pineapple plan, use a can of crushed pineapples
**the main ingredients are the carnation, and sweetened milk and the 3 eggs...anything else you want to add to it will make it even more special, I did one with Oreo cookies!! yummy


Bonus, Bonus:  Watch doin' for New Year's Eve?

Heading to Bean Town with the kids for the night! planning ahead of time of course :) I just plan to do something completely different and out of my ordinary...It is going to be a fun and exciting night for all of us, my plans is to start the New Years with a serious BaNg!!!



How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog).  Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we'll all know wher to read your responses.
Please don't forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!


Comments

Southern Sir said…
Gotta love a coffee maker, I just bought a new one yesterday myself, gotta love the after Christmas cyber deals.

Sounds like a fun New Years eve, enjoy.
ALuv said…
yes, after christmas deals are the best! everything is 50% off right now, probably by the end of the week will be 75%, I have my eyes open!!

Looking forward to the NYE celebration :) should be fun
Jack and Jill said…
We've often wondered what it's like for people whose birthdays fall so close to Christmas. Jill's sister had a baby girl yesterday, so we imagine she'll be getting a lot of gifts that count for both occasions.

Have fun and be safe in Bean Town! I am jealous, as I love that city. Poor Jill has never been...
Ashly Star said…
I got a Keurig coffee maker for my birthday this summer, definitely one of my favorite gifts ever. :) Happy Tmi Tuesday!
distrini said…
I made flan as well! :)
oh and the coach bag...that is to die for. Just those two things along I am so bookmarking you. :)

xxxx
Sophia

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv