Skip to main content

WoW Day! ~Hanging Around the Mistletoe on Christmas~

Feliz Navidad!!




Hanging Around the Mistletoe on Christmas



The Christmas festivities
have begun once again
with carols and lights
good food and champagne
The best part of all
his dream girls is here
he stands near the fireplace
beneath the mistletoe

His heart starts to pound
he's nervous at best
he has waited for this moment
butterflies in his chest
he scans the room
his eyes aglow?
and hopes she won't notice
he's standing beneath the mistletoe

Laughter and giggles and
joyful noises surround
the moment is perfect
to share with the girl he found
across the room
do you think she knows
he's hanging around the mistletoe?

The crowd begins to gather
around the majestic tree
but tonight he would rather
her angelic face to see
he closes his eyes
and takes it slow
this Christmas night
beneath the mistletoe

This Christmas he only
has one wish
to kiss the lady
in the dreamy white dress
he opens his eyes
to find he's not alone
to his surprise
she standing beneath the mistletoe

She smiles at him
and asks him his name
and then looks up
she knows his game
she puckers up
and kisses him gently
and says do you know
we're standing under the mistletoe


written by: Unknown


Sincerely Yours
Aluv


Comments

Southern Sir said…
A beautiful poem and a lovely picture as well.

Happy WoW
ALuv said…
Thank you Southern Sir *smiles*
Jack and Jill said…
Such a festive post! The poem was fabulous! And the picture was beautiful!

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv