Skip to main content

Rambling after dinner

Mom cooking! yummy, missed that so very much, aside that I don't have to do the work and as always there is nothing like mothers cooking *rubs her tummy* like I really need to eat more!!


She looks awesome! That's my mom, she will be 60 this year and she don't look a day over 45!

So far we have covered dieting - joining weightwatchers after all - I used to do it and loved it and I can eat regular food, just have to watch the points; if you plan the meal ahead you will be surprised how far the points will take you! you can store points to eat any cravings you may have.  Sewing - my sister joined a sewing workshop, every Sunday for a few hours, she is after me as well so I can join her, I do own a sewing machine and there are certain things I can do *grins* very proud of myself, I can be so artistic and creative when I want to.  Hair and Skin products - working on getting some stuff, about time I use a moisturizer, sunscreen protection...I read an article that women should start using wrinkle/moisturizer/hydrating lotions in our early 20's, I am in my late 30's and still have to buy and use any type of products....which brings me to another pic...

I  know you can't see it much in this pic, but it turns white, I have to put lotion on and I have to be careful what I use cause it begins to burn if the product contains any type of alcohol, I am using this lotion at the moment from Bare Escentuals that came in the make up kit I bought...don't like it much, I have to buy something that I will use and work on my skin, up until recently I found out I have sensitive skin, I think I developed that through the years cause I seriously wasn't like that before.
I love my babyface...and I know that time will catch up to me eventually but so far so good...*looks closer* oh yes, I need to do my eyebrows too :)
Really must take care of my skin and hair!

Time to go home, I hope I sleep better tonight, last night was not that great...still wondering what to do tonight, maybe more tv watching or play some PS3...all I know is that the weekend is going fast, and taking Friday off was just a big waste of time!!

**need to get my act together**

:)

Sincerely Yours
Aluv

Comments

Dru said…
I'm soooooooo jealous! How I'd give anything to have my mother's cooking, as horrible as it may be sometimes, lol. Enjoy on my behalf please.

I too have a babyface. Hopefully we'll look as good as our mums when we get to their age. My mum is in her mid fifties and looks like she's 40.
Southern Sir said…
Nothing beats mom's cooking, I take advantage of it any chance I get. Especially when she bakes.
ALuv said…
my mom cooking gets better with the years! yuummyyy!

Sure taking advantage of it, thanks Dru did enjoyed it very much:) and I am sure we have the genes, we are going to be looking great..

@Southern Sir my mom can't bake but she can cook a mean dominican meal (rice, beans, meat) *grins*
Southern Sir said…
What time is dinner? :-)
ALuv said…
Dinner is always between 6 & 6:30 eastern time!! welcome anytime!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv