Skip to main content

Taking the day off

I already began my master plan to skip work tomorrow; cleaned my desk, playing sick already around certain co-workers *grins*, boss already asked me if I was doing alright because I looked pale ^.^ I hope it doesn't backfire and I get sick for real real!!!

I have tons to do and tomorrow is a perfect day to do it all. Suppose to snow tonight and by the looks of it *takes a peek outside* it sorta is, dang, I need some snow boots.

Feeling so good, I don't know what it is about going out and having 9 out of 10 guys compliment me *grins wider* I think the 10th guy didn't see me, lmao.

On a serious note, I have yet to see my mom, she was taking a nap when I called....my tranquility is over, when I want to be home alone I know is not going to happen, showing up unannounced, waiting for me when I get out of work, calling me at work to find out at what time I get out...complaining about things I should and should've done....*starts to sink in*
OMG! Please someone take a bit of compassion and kidnap me until she leaves...I cook, clean, great with kids, I can do some light mechanic, hard-worker, smart, great company and conversation, guarantee not to bore you (probably talk til your ears bleed) *pouts*

I need a hero!!!

Sincerely Yours
Aluv in distress

Comments

Sky said…
Enjoy your Friday off! I hope you're able to deal with your Mom. Hang in there :)

You made me giggle when you were talking about "acting sick". Lol

Fondly. Sky
Jack and Jill said…
We got a laugh out of you asking to be kidnapped. If we were closer we'd totally kidnap you! We wouldn't even make you cook or clean or anything!

We hope the rest of your Mom's visit goes well. Hang in there!
Dee said…
I get so stressed around my mum too and become a recycled teenager of sorts lol! I hope it all goes better than you expect :)

Dee x
ALuv said…
@Sky I enjoyed the day! thanks, was a very lazy day! didn't accomplish what I set out to do :( bad, bad girl!! and at my job you have to give sick notices if not they will just give you excuses of why you shouldn't be out.

@J&J hehe I think I would just do chores because is part of my daily routine, and I guess I am wired like that..although I do lazy around I still do all of my chores including cooking. Mom is doing well so far, then again she just got here..

@Dee, why is that? I get all tongue tied around my mom and clumsy as they come!!

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv