Skip to main content

TMI Tuesday Blog ~ WYR ~


The TMI person/team is a huge Graham Norton fan...hehehe
He as a newish show called "Would You Rather" that airs on BBC America (you know the Top Gear-Gordon Ramsay channel...ugh!!).  well, he/she grabbed these fun questions from WYR.

1.  Would you rather wear the same pair of unwashed socks for 2 years or wear the same pair of unwashed underwear for 1 year?  Explain.

will go for unwashed socks for a year, but in reality I would rather go barefoot and commando for three years!  

2.  Would you rather eat a baby or be eaten by a giant baby? Explain

of course be eaten by a giant baby!! can you imagine, dieing of cuteness!! doesn't happen everyday

3.  Would you rather steal money from your grandfather in the past or steal money from a grandchild in the future? Why?

i will need a time machine to steal from my grandfather in the past and my grandchild in the future!! helluur

4.  Would you rather be trapped in a cave full of vampire bats or put a large jar full of bees (opened) in your pants?

I will take the cave full of vampires any given time!! afraid of bees, you wanna see me running just say BEE and I will be out like a light!!

5.  Would you rather be a person with a head that is noticeably big for your body or have a head that is disproportionately small compared to the rest of your body?

BIG HEAD!

BONUS (not from WYR): Would you rather have sex, with your significant other, in a sex with all eyes and a spotlight on you OR would you rather get gang-banged & groped in the darkness by a bunch of strangers.

My significant other while all eyes and a spotlight on us!! will give everyone the show of their lives...as long as I am blindfolded of course...




How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we'll all know where to read your responses.
Please don't forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!


Sincerely Yours
Aluv

Comments

Jack and Jill said…
Your answer to #1 was surprisingly similar to Jill's! Like you, she prefers to go without shoes and socks, as well as panties. Your answer to #2 was quite amusing; the question takes on a different tone if you imagine that the giant baby is adorable instead of ferocious (which is how I imagined it). Regarding the bonus answer, let us know when this occurs because we want to be there...
Southern Sir said…
SO far socks seems to be the answer hands down.

Like Jack I thought of the baby as ferocious.

I'm right there with you about the bees.

When you and your SO plan that let me know as well. Would do a road trip.
ALuv said…
hehehe, Gentleman, yomaking me blush big time!!
love the pic, too many arrows to choose from

call me up and let's work on that time machine together, it'll be a labor of love and science...and love
ALuv said…
@the late phoenix! I am game and down to work on that time machine...love, science, love :) great order!!
Southern Sir said…
you look cute in that shade of red :-)
Ashly Star said…
Your answer to #2 made me chuckle. "Death by cuteness" lol. Happy TMI Tuesday!
KaziGrrl said…
I don't mind dying of cuteness either (though I might try to make a run of it) :D

~Kazi xxx
ALuv said…
haha..making a run for it was my first choice honestly, but I couldn't resist the cuteness

*grins wide @Southern Sir* Still blushing and even more so with that comment, and hot earlobes too...
Hedone said…
1. Hahaha! Good choice

2. Another GOOD answer..."dying of cuteness"

4. Bees...you and me both!

Have a great week!

-H

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv