Skip to main content

evaluating my resolutions

I am here thinking that in just a few days I have to sit down and see how I did this month with my resolutions, geez, I don't think I have worked at it at all, but when I sit down to evaluate them and see my progress it might be completely different.

I do have a list I carry with me all the time just as a reminder, but because I see it and read it does not really mean I am doing it. oh lordy lordy...*smh*

I am thinking of asking my Master to have me do things.  I figured out that I am a pleaser and when asked to do something or told to do something I am at it!
For instance, when he said to meditate; even when things got hard I still did it, didn't want to let him down and that was my thrive.
When I am asked to do something I don't procrastinate, I do it, no questions asked, specially if he is the one asking....and I serious need help on that level...I am so bad at sending out paperwork on time, always putting things off for the end, I wasn't this bad, but the longer I have been alone the worse it has become.

When I was living with my X-husband I was on top of everything, now he comes over the house and he tells me he can't believe I have become so lazy...*rolls her eyes*...when he looks at my room he just shakes his head, the piles of clothes, kitchen, bathroom and living room always clean, never know if there is ever an emergency or unexpected visitors, but my room?  haaaa.

Today I am going to be with him and somehow I want to bring this up, cause man oh man, I really need help on that!

Sincerely Yours
Aluv

Comments

Jack and Jill said…
Your ex sounds exactly like the sort of person who judges because he himself has no faults. We are curious to learn from him the secrets of achieving perfection.
ALuv said…
oh he is OCD, he inspected each night when he walked through the door, and it was just the way he was...I can understand in a way were he is coming from...I was never that messy :/

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv