Skip to main content

Exciting day and productive

Been up since 4 AM, chilled with my Papi for a few hours, moped the entire house, headed out to do laundry, washed everything, sheets, curtains, comforter, went to the supermarket bought some stuff to make Chicken Caesar Salad *watery mouth*...I went all out and feeling proud!! oh and so far the eating is getting better, still on my three meal per day.

Tomorrow back to work, to the routine...bleh, I despise routine, it is no wonder why I am so disorganized, I am an ENFP, I need the challenge, monotony makes me get sloppy and messy, I can't function well, everything falls out of balance.

But things are beginning to look great, room still spotless, as I dry the clothes and take them out of the dryer I put them where they belong...glad I am getting back in the swing, is a matter of habit, once I am used to it, will come naturally.

Doing Weight Watchers and it is the BEST!! I get to eat all of my favorite meals, right down to pizza and their desserts, omg..*mouth watery* they don't taste the same or the same portions, or going for seconds or third...I was not eating through the day but was sure making up for it at night :(
Feeling like Jennifer Hudson..ehrrr not yet but on my way there!! is a new day, I'm feeling good...haha!! awesome!!



Is not about getting skinny, but eating the way I am suppose to, getting my metabolism going, and get this blood pressure down!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aside from all my accomplishments today I also had a great day yesterday, doing everything I set out to do, I sometimes start to procrastinate and I catch myself...I quickly get up and do what I am suppose to do.  I feel much better after I am done, just like he said I would.

I understand we all have our ups and down, but having been down for so long getting on my feet hasn't been that hard, but to be honest, he plays a big part of it, and why it is going so smoothly.  I have no doubt I could do it on my own but it would have taken me a bit longer, slowly but surely.

Bedtime soon, I have to get some rest, but I know I will be up early once again, I wonder if that is normal?  I don't feel tired, I have dark circles under my eyes though, it could be from that...will take care of that too :)
Colored my hair, snipped the ends so it can keep growing...Last time I cut my hair was when I went to see him, said I wouldn't cut it until I see him again *grins*, but I do have to cut the ends so it can keep growing healthy...looks fabulous!

Amazing, the more time I spend with him the more I feel going deeper into the hole, but as curious as I am...I am willing to see how deep the rabbit hole goes...Do you believe in fate?  in destiny?  I do.
And he loves me, the things he say, the connection we have, mmmmmmmmmmm perfect...it is...so....right.

Time to get some rest and keep smiling...I swear I have been smiling while I am dreaming, somebody pinch me.  Oh we did a bit of online roleplay today *grins and giggles* you wanna know how whoooped I am?  when we started I was shaking, trembling, goosebumps, he knows about that feeling, not because I told him but because the first time I was in his arms every darn hair in my body was just out there, goosebumps all over, trembling, panting under him, my lips shaking *blushing hard* a feeling I have never ever experienced in my entire life.  When he comes on line I feel my heart sink, a happiness I can't contain, my sweaty and shaky hands sometimes will not allow me to text/type, haha, and it is just so wonderful :)

You all have a great Monday and really hope each and everyone of you enjoyed your weekend

Sincerely Yours
Aluv

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv