Skip to main content

Fixing the problem -

I came clean, I told him about my little issue and things took a huge turn around real quick!

For about the year now I've had a lack of motivation followed by procrastination, which if you ask me is the worse!  I tend to put things off for a long time, and you know the saying, out of sight, out of mind, I am always late with many things:

Bills - not for the lack of the money, but because I just don't do it, I say I am going to do it later and I forget, then I remember and I put it off once again, and it goes like that for a few weeks at a time *bangs her head*

Paperwork - ugh *bangs her head even harder* with work stuff depends, my boss and important things I do it on the spot, I never put those off at all...but other things...lol, I still have an accident report from 2 years ago I have yet to send out *shame shame* and I am three weeks late reporting this one *bigger shame*

Now to other things...at home.
I am not lazy, I mop the kitchen every night, bathroom gets clean on a daily basis, I dust at least twice a week, sweep every day, the front and back stairs get swept weekly.
My issues?  My room and laundry.

My ROOM
the issue at hand WAS (notice how "was" is in caps) my clothes and shoes.  I had piles of clothes, the shoes all over, no matter where I took it off that is where they will stay until I wore them again, boxes empty, my purses on top of the night tables, perfume bottles without their caps on, my jewelry/accessories on the bed, the night stand, the drawers...hehe, I don't know what happened to me, at one point I wouldn't leave the house without making my bed...oh but wait, I do change my sheets every night, is the OCD in me, I have to sleep on clean sheets.  Yes, for years my therapist tried to fix that problem.  When I went to Holland I washed my sheets every night or I couldn't sleep, I felt my body itchy...mom says is a bad habit.  What you think?

LAUNDRY
When I did laundry instead of hanging my clothes in the closet or put them away in the drawers I would leave them in the basket and just get what I needed when the time came.  I hate, hate, hate doing laundry!!! weeks will go by and as long as I have clothes to wear I am all set.   Usually the clothes get done when I am in desperate need of it.  Wanna know how bad I am?  my x-husband is been known to come over the house, get my laundry and do it for me, when we were married I never, ever ever did the laundry.
My son and daughter do their own laundry.  I am so glad for that, all I have to do is iron my sons clothes, he doesn't wear wrinkled clothes, but get this, I don't mind ironing, I actually like it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt so embarrassed today! but I needed that, I know I did, a wake up call...a bit of the conversation with my Master, after me telling him about my room.

Master:  Where do you meditate?

me:  *lowers her head* my room my Master.

Master:  and you honor my body in a pigstall?  

OUCH!!

I didn't do well in the eating, I forgot once again breakfast and almost lunch,  was running on empty when I got home, he reminded me to eat something, if he would not have said a thing to me I would have kept on going until dinner time.  I also almost forgot to eat dinner...oopsy but I got to it, but a bit too late :(

Needless to say and to make a long story short, my room is spotless!  Shoes, purses, accessories, everything in place.  I do have two junk drawers I have to go clean out, sometime during the weekend I will do that.

I have been in lala land all week, walking on air, still can't believe it, somebody pinch me please!!! I keep wondering if I am dreaming.  Feeling so good!!

Sincerely Yours
Aluv

Comments

squirrel said…
I can really relate to procrastination. :-) I had similar difficulties but it didn't go as smoothly for me. I really wanted Wolf to help me by setting some rules. The first time I asked he wasn't a happy Master at all, admonishing me for trying to set my own rules. Granted I could have phrased my request better but it was *so* hard just to ask.

A few months later I tentatively broached the subject again. I really needed discipline to accomplish these things and I wanted his hand so badly to help me. He ended up agreeing to set some rules that have helped me a lot. It isn't perfect but I really appreciate him doing this since I think he is still not happy I initiated it again.

ah well, I'm *so* happy for you that your Master embraced this and it's working so well! (Your room sounds amazing now!)

love, squirrel
ALuv said…
@squirrel I can relate on the asking part, why is it so hard to ask? I guess for me is the fact that I didn't want him knowing i was so out of control in some areas.
I am glad your Master helped you, and I don't see as you setting your own rules, it takes a lot to admit to defeat or just when we need help about something, it takes even more to ask for help :)
((hugs squirrel))
Thank you so much, my Master is fabulous and is very understanding, best part is that i am able to go to him and he will always be so calm, kinda of ticks me off cause i am the opposite, hyper little thing *grins*

Have a beautiful day squirrel and yes, the room is amazing! feeling great!
Dee said…
Ah I can relate too! I put things off, stick my head in the sand until I'm forced to act out of desperation lol! I detest hanging clothes away and don't even mention paperwork! I admit to needing some form of motivation with these things! It's amazing how a reprimand of sorts kicks you into action eh? And once everything is in it's place, well it just kickstarts motivation and feels great.
I'm glad you got it all sorted :)
ALuv said…
thanks Dee, I am loving it!! I keep looking into my room and i can now see the floor!
and yes, it helped a lot the things he said to me yesterday, they sank in deep, it is rare when he tells me what to do and what he expects of me so when he asks I deliver...i love pleasing him..hehehe

dont you feel sometimes you work better under pressure?
Dee said…
Yes I do feel sometimes I work best under pressure. Sometimes I feel I subconsciously wait until there is a bit of pressure before I act kinda thing. Strange lol!

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv