Skip to main content

TMI Tuesday - Let's Go To Bed



TMI Tuesday this week was submitted by My Undercover Metamorphosis.  Thank you!  Show her some love, stop by her blog and say hello.

1.  A friend is coming to have sex.  There are 3 twin beds and an air mattress in the bedroom.  What do you do?  (choose one)
a.  Have sex where ever we land first.  Who needs a bed?
b.  Have sex on a single twin mattress
c.  Have sex on an air mattress
d.  Or? (tell us your solution)

A.  Have sex where ever we land first.  Who needs a bed?  - it has been so long for me that when i get a hold of him I am not going to care, my mind is already on attack mode!!!


2.  What is the oddest thing you have in your bedroom that someone would be surprise to find.  Why is it there?

A MAN!! *grins* (I can't remember the last time I had a man in my room) and why will he be there?  take a wild guess.

3.  What are your favorite sheets?
a.  Flannel
b.  Cotton
c.  T-shirt cotton (jersey)
d.  Satin

B.  Cotton (Egyptian) of course...Flannel is good in the winter....Satin makes me slide all over the place

4.  Do you sleep with sheets tucked in or out?  Why?

I sleep with the sheets or comforter wrapped around me, is the only next best thing to arms I guess...

5.  What is your usual bedtime? Why?
a.  8 - 10 pm
b.  10 - 12 midnight
c.  12 - 24
d.  Whenever my eyes won't stay open any longer

B.  10 - 12 midnight, I have to be up at 4:45, usually I stay up until my eyes will no longer stay open, but with my new schedule things are different..for now

6.  Do you sleep with closet door(s) shut or open?  Bedroom door shut or open?  Any particular reason why?

hahaha!! lmao *giggles all over the place blushing at the same time* I do make sure all the closet doors are closed, I read a book by Stephen King a long time ago and it stayed with me...I cannot and will not sleep with the closet doors open, same thing with my bedroom door.

7.  Have you ever broken a bed or other furniture during sex?

August 11, 2010 - wowsers! he buried my cute little ass in that bed and I don't know how, the bed just gave up on us, and it was our first time too! *sighs*


8.  What's your favorite type of bed for sex?

one that will not break! I am adding a pic of what I want it to look like more or less...needs to be strong enough to hold me in chains and shackles..hehehe


9.  What do you sleep in?
a.  Lingerie
b.  Underwear
c.  Day clothes
d.  T-shirt
e.  Nothing

E.  Nothing, and if I go to bed with anything on somehow I wake up the next day naked anyways...but I really find it uncomfortable to sleep with clothes on.




How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we'll all know where to read your responses.
Please don't forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!



Sincerely Yours
Aluv

Comments

Jack and Jill said…
Pretty cool that you know the exact date that you broke the bed! Jill has a similar story, albeit with a futon.

We like the look of your ideal bed as well!
ALuv said…
hehe, i will never forget that day as long as I live... *griggles*
KaziGrrl said…
That looks like the perfect bed!! love how you think there! ;)

~Kazi xxx
ALuv said…
thanks Kazi :)

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv