Skip to main content

Friday night

Had a great Friday :)

Master still only allows me touch myself once a day...*bummer*

Since he is busy for the weekend I needed desperately to stay busy as well.

My friend Darryl called and asked what I was doing and as usual, nothing much...he was having some friends come over to watch movies, drink, and pig out, I put on some comfy mismatch jammies and to his house I went!


Of course since he knows I am in the eating right thing, he was kind enough to buy me some sushi type of rolls, yummy!! and how sweet of him :)


Of course since St. Patty's Day was just around the corner (today) he had his corned beef and cabbage ready, tons of Irish beer o.O he was ready to celebrate.


I made myself comfortable on the couch, laid back, and enjoyed the show.  We watched the Fast/Furious Five and The Tourist...I will never stop saying how great Johnny Depp is, that man can take any role and tare it up!!


I got home at almost 3 AM, first time in I don't know how long I stay out that late *giggles*

I really enjoyed myself...now Darryl wants to make a movie and a game night...lol, damn some people can't have friends over for one night, they want to make it a habit...lol (just kidding)

Woke up extremely late, drove around like always...did I mention I am horny as hell this days?  Just thought I should throw that in there...clean tons just to keep my mind occupied...away from Master and my cooch, since those are the only two things I seem to be only thinking about...but anyways..

Streets and bars are full, green all over the place, Massachusetts is huge on the Irish as most of you know, does not matter what day St. Patty falls in you best believe that night is going to be a huge party.  We celebrate just about all here, Italian fest, Hispanic week, Greek fest, Portuguese, you name it...we got it, we even have smoke fest too...go figure!!!

I love it!

Listening to music, doing a bit of Second Life, enjoying the rest of the night and get ready for my Sunday...

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! tons of love and blessings to the Blog World!!

Sincerely Yours
Aluv

Comments

Jack and Jill said…
Sounds like a great Friday! We enjoyed corned beef (no cabbage) and soda bread Saturday night, along with Jameson and Guinness. Happy St. Patrick's Day!
ALuv said…
I didn't have beer but I did have a shot of one of the sweet drinks, I didnt have corned beef and cabbage, must try it one day. I hope you guys enjoyed the weekend and the weather there is as nice as here...we are having summer weather.
Have a great week

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv