Skip to main content

It was a great Week!!

My brother, whom I don't get see often enough, came to visit us last week.

He is in the military, has been to Iraq twice and to Kuwait and at the moment resides in Germany.

My week was dedicated to him, he would drop me off at work in the morning and picked me up every afternoon.  From 2:30 all the way til midnight and sometimes even later I would be at his side :)

He made my daughter his chauffeur so she can practice her driving for an entire week...I think he is going to buy her a car or match her up, they kept going to different dealerships and looking through craigslist and very secretive about it.
The nieces and the nephew idolize him, they think he is the coolest thing to walk on this earth, and he is :) in his own way he is like a kid inside and acts like one at times, hehe.  They have so much fun with him, but he likes to play rough even with the girls, that hasn't changed cause he was the same way with us!...

After having such a wonderful week with him it was time to once again say our "i'll see you later" we never say goodbye, i don't like it, it just sounds so final..Goodbye...yuk...is like an end...anyways!!

He left and we are just missing him so much, wish he didn't have to live that far!
Either at the end of the year or next year he will be coming back to the US, of course he is not coming to MA, he says there are many states to explore and gorgeous places, he can always come back to visit the rest of us, although I am contemplating leaving here as well :) i love it here but i also want to explore.

showing the nieces pictures of all his trips around Europe, seems like he really enjoys travelling!! like his big sister *grins*

Doesn't feel the same, but he leaves a sense of me wanting to do things, to travel, to take more risks, to stop dreaming and thinking and just doing it! He is forward, straight out, does not go around the bushes to say things, perhaps it was the Army that made him like that...hehe, but i can tell you one thing, everyone, including my Mom *grins every so wide* are so careful when in his presence, not because of fear, but how he calls people you out, lmao! but it is funny, and could be fun, specially if I am not the victim at the moment

I love my brother :) and I miss him soooo!!

Sincerely Yours
Aluv


Comments

Jack and Jill said…
Glad to hear you had a nice visit with your brother!
ALuv said…
it was a great Visit! just wished he was here for a longer period of time :(

thanks
Aluv

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv