Skip to main content

TMI Tuesday ~Illicit Skills

This weeks TMI Tuesday questions come from Virtual Sin



If you are hesitant about confessing crimes...lie...be creative

1.  Do you know how to pick a lock?  Have you ever used this skills to gain unauthorized access?

my license and what it looks like...it is the key to every door where I work at and also at my house when i forget the keys!!  have I used it to gain unauthorized access? you betcha!!!

2.  Do you know how to open a safe with a rotary combination lock?  Have you ever used this skill to gain unauthorized access?  What did you find?

I wish I did!! I always wanted to do that...do they still exist


3.  Have you ever made a key you were not supposed to have?  Did you use it to gain unauthorized access?  What were you looking for?  Did you find it?

not yet!!  but working on it!!  I want the keys to the vault for the bank down the street...lets see what happens, still working on the manager *grins*

4.  Have you ever stolen or guessed a password?  Did you use it to gain unauthorized access?  What did you do?

I guessed the P/W of my X (after a few days of working on it) and I did get the unauthorized access.  I erased all of the short stories he written, all the pictures of the girls he was seen...but if that wasn't enough, I also poured water all over his computer...is this a crime?  more like crime of passion...right? 

5.  Do you know how to get data from a computer that requires a password you don't know?

I can't but i know someone who could!!

6.  Do you know how to record a telephone call?  Have you ever done so secretly?  Did you hear anything interesting?  What?

not really, no need for it, the cordless phone already let you hear every conversation they are having here in the hood, so no need for recordings anymore!!

7.  Have you ever used a web cam or nanny cam to photograph someone secretly?

Nope!! i rather make a hole in the wall and watch for myself!!

8.  Have you ever used an infrared camera to photograph someone secretly in the dark?

hehe, not at all, but would love to do so one day!!

9.  Have you ever learned anything important by deliberate eavesdropping?

For sure!!
I heard one of my family members tell another "suck that cock, as long as you suck it good that man will not be going anywhere"

10.  Do you know how to hot wire a car?

Yes!! and also stole one! i needed to get home! I am not proud of it! all i need is a good screwdriver (a cheap one might bent)

Bonus:  Have you ever been paid for your sexual skills?  What skill (s) did you perform?
Does the x-husband count?  came to a point in our relationship I would kick it in once a week, usually the night before payday, for some reason the sex left him in a daze for a few days, by the time he came to the weekend was gone and he was broke *grins wide*




How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we'll all know where to read your responses.
Please don't forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!

Sincerely Yours
Aluv

Comments

Jack and Jill said…
We were also wondering if those rotary safes still exist. Seems like the digital or push-button safes are more secure.

Regarding #4 - DAMN! Remind us not to piss you off!

Loved your answer to #7! Your voyeuristic leanings turn us on.

Funny bonus answer!
Dru said…
Great answers, my fave being "suck that cock, as long as you suck it good that man will not be going anywhere". It actually is very true how much power a bj holds.
ALuv said…
@JackandJill
I really must research on those safes! i will not stop until I find out!
#4 he was mean!! he deserved it!!
and thank you, thank you, Bonus answer is totally true!!!

@Dru
I think is the best eavesdropping I've ever experienced!!
Those older ladies back in the day where Closet Hoes' they had all the secrets!! ah yes...*sighs* the power of a good BJ
Ashly Star said…
You can still find rotary safes! They're just not as easy to come by as digital ones anymore but they're still around. :)

Your answer for eavesdropping made me chuckle. Happy Tuesday!
always claim "crime of passion", it works every time, no jury will ever convict

absolutely adore the animated crime babe up top there

#9: that's good, solid info, it's true, very true

bonus: take me, i'm yours
Hedone said…
3. If you're "working on" the manager you should be a bazillionaire by the end of the month.

4. You didn't do that!...did you?

5. Let me tell you, you are one bad-ass stealthy chic.

7. buwhahaha! You are killing me.

9. Well, well that's some sage advice right there.

10. *smiling* You are funny. And completely pulling my leg. A fun TMI Tuesday indeed.

Bonus: Work it girl!

-H

P.S. My illicit crime for the week is I "stole" your graphic from above and used it on my TMI Tuesday.
ALuv said…
@thelatephoenix you can move in anytime.

@Hedone true story, I took a car, I did call the cops anonymously of course.

Glad the pic was liked :) she is hawt!

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv