Skip to main content

TMI Tuesday ~it's all about S E X again~

"Lets talk about sex baby, let's talk about you and me, let's talk about all the good and the bad things that may be...let's talk about sex!" ohh yes!! Salt & Pepa

S-E-X again
This week's TMI Tuesday questions are on a subject near and dear to our hearts (and other body parts, too).  It's all about SEX!!..yes, again.


1.  What is your sexual personality?
a.  The controller - initiating sex, twisting your lover into positions you want, and driving scene play by play
b.  Sex Slave - you love to be used and at the mercy of your lover.  you don't initiate but follow and do as you are told.  you love to be used
c.  Davedvil - sexual adventure and sexual thrills are what you are all about.  you get off on the risk factor
d.  Subdued - sex is a necessary part of the relationship so you are available when needed

E. I am the little daredevil who will subdue as a sex slave girl and when she is finally there, will get the control she needs, and wants!!

2.  How many times have you sneaked away from party guests to have sex in another part of the party venue.  Where did you sneak to?  Were you ever caught? 

I really never had the joy to sneak, other than to wait til 2 or 3 AM because of the kids :/ lame, yes, I know...will try to change that in the future!!

 
3.  Your sex partner that you are mad crazy for has requested you do one of the following, which one would you grant consent to do:
a.  bondage/light restraint with your hands, legs tied while having sex
b.  A sexual spanking that leaves light marks
c.  Record the two of you having sex
d.  Have sex in a mirrored room where you can see yourselves having sex from every angle

since it doesn't say select only one like the question below...I will have to say;
we will begin in a mirrored room and cameras behind them and maybe some people just for the fun of it, you know, like those two way mirrors...while my man gets me ready with some nice sexual spanking and not stopping  until he sees the red marks...mmmmm leaving me in a daze i don't even realize he is restraining me as he gets his way with me...oh yeah!!!
4.  Do you act your sexual fantasies (select one)?

a. I act out all of my fantasies
b. I act out many of my fantasies
c. I act out some of my fantasies
d. I act out very few of my fantasies
e.  I don't even act out any of my fantasies
f.  I don't have any fantasies

C.  some that are available to me at the moment, hopefully one day I may be able to act the rest!

5.  How important is sex in your life (select one)?
a.  I could hardly survive without it
b.  it is very important
c.  it is somewhat important
d.  I could live without it
e.  if if were up to me, sex wouldn't even exist!

b.  it is fun, stress reliever, makes you relax, you can make what you want of it, be creative....hehehe...so yes, it is important!!

Bonus:  Finish the following phrase.

Sex is a wonderful VERB!!!



How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we'll all know where to read your responses.
Please don't forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!

Sincerely Yours
Aluv
 
 
 
 

Comments

Jack and Jill said…
Loved the way you incorporated more than one of the multiple choice possibilities into your answers! We especially like #3. Should you need some observers to watch from behind the two-way mirrors, let us know and we'll hop a plane!
ALuv said…
@jackandJill! when the time comes you will be ther first to know and get the invitation!!
i agree, "to sex" is to live. i've been known to leave others in a daze, sometimes that's sexual, sometimes it's, well, substances, y'know. love the green leaf background, still coming down from 420 ;)...
ALuv said…
Lmao! It is a great theme for such a memorable day ;)
And you leave them in a daze? Oh my you good, we must be twins *grins*

happy TMI!!!!!!
sexsational said…
Oh! I didn't think of TWO WAY MIRRORS!
ALuv said…
@ Sexsational...i looove two way mirrors!!
Dru said…
Love how you owned number 1 and 3! Lovely answers as always!

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv