Skip to main content

TMI Tuesday ~M is for Masturbate~

So I went a bit crazy with the pics!! they just all fit the theme!!


1.  How often do you Masturbate?

Word should be capitalize in my book!!
very often, very very very often...although it all depends on my mood, I will go a few days, but when i start..hehe, 5 - 8 times a day I would say...

2.  What are you doing to celebrate Masturbation month?

Cum Cum Cum!!!



3.   Do you like to watch your partner masturbate?
a.  Yes, it turns me on.
b.  Sometimes, because it gets my partner very aroused
c.  Not really, it's boring
d.  I've never experienced it but I'd like to

A.  hellz to the yes!! I think it is the hottest thing to see a man Masturbate...I so wish sometimes I could see HIM doing it!! trust me! i see him alright! at least 4-5 times a day in my head...gets me going, and is part of my little mental scheme I have going on...(depending how long I have, how many people in the bathroom, etc.,)



4.  Do you let your partner watch you masturbate?
a. Yes, it turns me on to be watched
b.  Sometimes, because it gets my partner very aroused
c.  No, it's embarrassing
d.  I've never experienced it but I'd like to

I have no idea which way to go for some apply to me...
I have sent him videos of me doing it...but have i ever done it him looking at me, live stuff..uhh nope, would I like that?  YES, turns me on thinking about it, but OMG, I would be soo embarrassed, I am blushing already thinking about it!!


5.  Mutual Masturbation? Yay or Nay?

Bring it on Papi!! I'll show mine if you show me yours!! *winks winks*



6.  If you had an all-expense-paid trip to San Francisco, to attend  Masturbate-a-thon 2012 would you go and masturbate?  why or why not?

I would have to turn it down, go and watch yes, but do it myself, I couldn't do it, would be too embarrassed to do so.




Bonus:  Are you addicted to masturbating?


Nope, I am just addicted to cummin *smiles with a very satisfied face*



How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we'll all know where to read your responses.
Please don't forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!


Sincerely Yours
Aluv


Comments

Jack and Jill said…
We love your healthy attitude about masturbation - sorry, that should be Masturbation! Someone who reveres the activity so much that she capitalizes the word is someone we're very proud to know!

Your pictures crack us up! Especially Optimus Prime playing with himself!
we have so much in common, from Transformers to McDonald's to...well, cumming a lot...

signed,
The Pope
Hedone said…
Masturbating angers the pope? He needs to masturbate. Has anyone told him that it relieves stress?

1. The frequency of your Masturbating does not surprise me.

2. Hahaha! Funny comment and graphic.

What a fun Tmi Tuesday. Love the graphics. My favorite is "jack off"

-H
Hedone said…
@the late phoenix, oh I mean the pope...you're too funny.
Atiya Luv said…
@Jack and Jill...masturbation is all I have for now! and I looove my optimus prime, he has been in my fantasies *winks*

@the late phoenix I enjoy your TMI, seen we have quite a few things in common makes me chuckle!!

@Hedone
thank you, thank you, thank you :)
(hugs)
Dru said…
Great answers as always. I'm not surprised either with how often you masturbate. Update me please, how come you haven't had sex in an year? Love the pics and the quotes within them, my fave being 'great sex starts with you, celebrate yourself'.
sexsational said…
Optimus Prime! *distracted like a small child*
Atiya Luv said…
@Dru hehe, do i seem that horny? *grins*
I haven't gone to see my Master yet, if you think 1 year is too long to wait, I waited almost 4yrs prior to having sex with Him.
when I split up with the husband said i would never dirty my cooch with anyone who was not worth it...sooo, here I am! I've had sex 6 times in almost 7 years!! *shaking my head* so I am very good when it comes to the Masturbation thing!...LOL, every month is the month of masturbation for me. *grins*

@sexsational, isn't he lovely!?!
Atiya Luv said…
@Dru oh and I forgot to say, the 6 times in 7 years has been with the same guy...hehehe

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv