Skip to main content

Update on resolutions - April

What an emotional month of April it was and seem that my resolutions are changing, it is one reason i don't like to make plans ahead, I go with the flow and changes....

1. Get fit - make and exercise plan and a meal plan and stick to it!!

is going great! although i fall flat on my face/mouth from time to time
doing my own meals at home, slow process but surely!
It is tough to cook two meals, one for me and one for the kids...hopefully they will move out soon and I don't have to worry about it *grins* (my son still got 4 more years to be 18--huuuurry up)
My friend who is a fitness junky and also is a UFC fighter will begin training me as of Saturday...eeeeek...he is tough!!!

2. Budget! Budget! Budget!

not budgeting but caught up on everything - the bad side of catching up? staying broke all the time!!!



3. GET ON THE ROAD - Register my vehicle! DONE

is more of a hassle, take me here, take me there--lend me the car...oh, wake up extremely early on saturday and sundays to drop off mom to work...I rather be walkin/public transportation


4. Become a US citizen...yaaayyy

Working on it :) this is a priority and a must!

5. Visit my family in DR

Not happening this year, as far is my concern.

6. Organize myself and keep up!

Organized is most areas...home is perfect, still working on filing and catching up on some paperwork at work but other than that is wonderful!!

One thing though that needs organization is my thoughts/head...i am all over the place


7. Sit down on a weekly basis and review my goals, accomplishments, where I went wrong, what needs readjustment/improvement.

I have done so but i don't like the outcome, the more I meditate the more I feel that I am not where I am suppose to be...something is missing...



8. Read a book every month!

I have been reading magazines on decorations, home improvement, plumbing, and now just added permaculture to the list!...


9. Meditate more and learn Tai Chi!!

Meditation is up and going, doing it every morning, including some weekends, it just makes me relax, I find it that it mellows me out and sometimes when I am looking for answers I find them through meditation...
Tai Chi -- coming soon

10. Move to a bigger apartment (this is a maybe, the price for this little place is great, if I can match this price is a done deal)

I am still looking for an apartment...and nothing cheaper than what i have now...so still staying there!!

11. Travel and make plans for travel :) ... there are so many places I want to visit.

No trips as of yet, I would love to go visit my Master but he is too "busy"
Making some road trips in May with the kids, I need to start doing something, but summer is around the corner and I do plan to stay busy REGARDLESS


12. Socialize more! make new friends, interact a bit more.

Everyon keeps telling me to go to POF or OkCupid, that I need to start dating and have an actual/real relationship :(
I can't, I am sorry, i tried the dating scene already but my heart is with Him.

Reconnected with various friends, we chill and talk...is been good on that matter :) 

13.Work on my procrastination!! geeeez..how could I almost forget!

Still working on it but I am doing better than I was before..


14. Corset training


I was told to wait until I lost some more weight and inches around the waist, workout will start on Saturday!!! looking forward to it!!

15. Start building my own toy box even if they are not getting used

 very first toy!!

Paddle!! 



16. Get control of my eating habit and blood pressure!

blood pressure is due to stress....i don't feel stressed out! but I do think alot...not taking pills for it, and completely refuse to do so!
Eating habits are back to normal again...eating 4 - 6 small meals a day


I have been feeling that I need a change...a drastic change in my life, not such a happy camper, feeling very lonely (in the love department)...

Sincerely Yours
Aluv

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv