Skip to main content

What a week! glad is over

First and Foremost!!
Happy Mothers Day to all you wonderful ladies.  Wishing and Hoping everyone enjoyed their day :)


lmao!! my kids are funny *grins*

Glad the week is over, it has been up and down for me.  Every day is a new beginning, but sometimes there are days that are just a continuation of the previous day...I dislike those days so much...

Not long ago I felt I was at my highest, I ended up dropping so fast I don't even know what hit me.

To make a long story short...
Son was sick with the stomach virus, think I caught the same thing, didn't sleep Thursday, was having a hard time; come Friday I was a hot mess...cranky, moody, tired, sleepy, stomach just going nuts, queasy...you name it.
My daughter thought she also had the virus/flu, I told her to go to the ER before shooting upstairs to go to work (she works at the hospital), she goes in to the ER and she gets diagnosed with appendicitis, emergency surgery that same night...they tell it ruptured so you can imagine how she felt, crying, me trying to calm her down and be strong in front of her, to say the least I was torn up from the inside out, yet I had to keep my cool so she could calm down, mission accomplished, but as soon as they took her away I collapsed.

She is doing well, she came home the next day, she still in pain because of the surgery, getting spoiled and pampered :) she likes the attention everyone is giving her..hehe, my baby :)

Today I have been sleeping on and off through the day, taking naps here and there, I bet I will be up late, I just hope I am not cranky in the morning.  Lets see how that goes.

Sincerely Yours
Aluv

Comments

Jack and Jill said…
We hope everyone's feeling better soon, your daughter especially! Happy Mother's Day!
Dee said…
Here's wishing everybody a speedy recovery and things will start to get back to normal soon I hope.

Dee x
Atiya Luv said…
@Jack and Jill - much better today and thank you!!

@Dee
thank you so much :) much better today and even better as the days go by..praying!

(hugs)
Aluv

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv