Skip to main content

Great weather & Weekend

...of course minus the hail and thunder storm that we had for about 15 - 20 minutes that brought a few trees down along some of the roads here, but other than that it has been above 90.

I had a date on Friday and it was wonderful!! no complaints here at all! a true gentleman...fabulous man!

I have been doing more PS3 playing *grins* with the new Assassins Creed III coming out I really must get my game on...other things I have been doing includes Second Life, with the viking SIM reopened I just can't get enough of the RP and the new people passing through.

I have been doing so many different things, keeping myself occupied as much as I can, and also try to be out of the house a bit more...I am what they call a home girl, I dread to go out, actually, used to.  My life was home, work, and kids, from time to time I would go out with friends forcefully cause it was practically "either you go out or don't talk to us" yah, some little kids shit, but heck...they meant well.

So far...I have been doing...

gardening in my kitchen, because I don't really have a backyard, it is mostly used by the kids (little kids) from the first and second floor, I am afraid if I do a little garden downstairs...pffft, I just don't want issues with the neighbors.  I don't have a kitchen table anymore and I have plants all over the place including my room.  I talk to them (don't call me crazy but I think they like it).  They are the first thing I check on each morning when I wake up.

meditating every single day.  I just like it, the peacefulness I feel when coming out of it, priceless!! and it really changes the way I perceive things, how I react to situations and even the way that I am with people...things that used to send me over the edge don't seem to have the same effect on me.  It is just great!!


cooking every single day to save money.  I used to order food at least twice a week, not anymore! we actually use that money to go out and do things through the weekend.


bargain Tuesday at the movies!! $5 all day!  Can't beat that, we do it every other week :)


fun at work with everyone, it is great to get along and have a stress free environment, of course we have the ones who no matter what try to make it impossible to work with but hey, the heck with them, seems like it bothers them more when their negative attention is turned to positive...


gaming with the kids...yeah, so there is not secret I love me some PS3, i really can't get into the Xbox360, we have one but I don't use it unless we play Halo...when will PS3 come out with Halo!! pleeeease!!
We have quite a thing for games...PS2, Xbox360, Wii, PS3, not counting the Nintendo 3DS my daughter has, GameCube...we have a system connected in every room in the apartment, except my room of course, although I have been pondering in bringing my PS3 in my room, not a great idea...
Anyways - the kids and I play, fight, we get online and just shit on people!! (excuse the language) but we are good!!!! haha


Thursdays at Downtown Crossing Block Party - something i would like to get into for the summer, I already tried it this past Thursday and it was cool, a bit out of place, i felt like a fly in a cup of milk, the only Latina's there were my friend and I...we still had a beer and a glass of wine, lets see how it goes next week, planning to hit the spot again.

Today we went for a nature walk...just feels so good to do things together, seems the older they get the closer we get.  I really love the relationship I have with my children, makes me feel so proud and content, I did a heck of a job!! yaaay



We went to visit my mom and chill with her for a few...she was pleased! Always happy to see her first grandchildren...and to say the least her favorite ones (LMAO) sorry to say it, but it is true and they all know it!!


I am in such a good place right now :) and it has been like that for a few weeks now, I've had my moments when I miss him so much and it bends me out of shape, but then I think of the great love between us and it calms me down...I love him

I hope you all enjoyed your weekend!!

Sincerely yours
Aluv

Comments

Jack and Jill said…
Glad to hear about your date! Glad it went well. You deserve more wonderful times like these. Great photos!
Atiya Luv said…
thank you!! @JackandJill love taking pics, wish i had a better camera!!

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv