Skip to main content

My wonderful HOT week

We are having a heat wave in Massachusetts...so far 95+ for three days in a row, we are expecting scattered showers this afternoon but so far it seems like is going to stay hot! and I am not in the least upset *grins*

So, it is not a secret that I love the city!

There is always something going on, something happening...and nothing in the surrounding areas, like the towns/cities towards the north....Boring!!!

It is one of the things I loved about the Netherlands when I visited - there is always something happening in all the towns/cities (to me they are all towns).

Starting May 10th of 2012 Downtown Crossing holds a block party with different live bands each week, beer is $2 and wine $3...and it is free, time is from 5 - 8 PM

Last night 6/21/2012

It was fun!

We also took a walk around the common park...LOL, the squirrels just walk up to you as if they feel comfortable, they are not even afraid.  I am used to that, but when I walked over to a pigeon to take his/her pic she just laid there chilling, it was not afraid in the least!


We also took a trip to the JFK Library and Museum...so peaceful and wonderful there...overlooking the harbor and the islands around

view having lunch
It was a wonderful and hot day!


MORE PICS FROM THE JFK LIBRARY...




If you ever see in the news this sail boat disappeared...just letting you know ahead of time, I had nothing to do with it!!!
*looks to the side innocently with a small devilish grin on her lips*

Have a great weekend all!!

**BONUS**

I am going on a DATE tonight!! yaaay!

Sincerely Yours
Aluv

Comments

Jack and Jill said…
As I said on Twitter, it's been ugly here, and we envy you your beautiful weather. Though, to be fair, it's always a hot week when you're involved. ;)

Great pictures! We'd love to check out the JFK Library and Museum sometime!

Enjoy your date!
Dee said…
Great pics ALuv, hope you have a great weekend too :)

Dee x
painspleasure said…
go on rub it in how your having lovely weather..its pissing it down here lol

Seriously sounds delightful, i love exploring new places, to travel more is on my to-do-list, perhaps when the children have grown.

tori x
Atiya Luv said…
@jackandJill
sorry about the weather, I hope it has turned around by now! and thanks..hehe, I do say that I bring the sunshine with me everywhere I go!!
and yes, you should check out the JFK museum, so peaceful!

@Dee
thank you and I hope you have enjoyed yours

@painspleasure (tori)
awww, not rubbing it in, just enjoying it, we had 2 weeks of rain and gray skies here!!
I do suggest you do some traveling, include the kids, they will enjoy it and love you for it.
That is something we were talking about today at the park, how we used to go for expeditions, and adventures when they were kids, trust me they will appreciate it!.

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend

Hugs
Aluv

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv