Skip to main content

TMI Tuesday ~Good Ol'Summertime~


TMI Tuesday questions Submitted by Andee


1.  Summer is a time to escape, kick back and chill.  What is your favorite way to relax in when the warm weather hits?

Beach, Lake, or depending how hot and humid is it...in my bedroom or living room with my AC blasted!!


2.  Have you ever been to a drive in movie theater?  My first day was to a drive in movie, what is your best memory of these classic outdoor theaters?

They have on in NH, and I have never tried it...thinking of going this summer, I guess when I think of a drive in movie I can't help but think about making out in a car, grease lighting, john travolta, Olivia Newton...ya know..hehe


3.  Have you ever had a summer fling?  How did it develop and why did it end?

I haven't but that would be so hawt! *sometimes answering this questions makes me think I have a lame life, I need to get my groove on, what is wrong with me?*


4.  Board shorts and bikinis leave something to the imagination, but have you ever tried a nude beach?

Nope I haven't tried that...but we did go pool hopping as teenagers (all naked) hehe fun times!!!


5.  What are your thoughts on the Speedo and the Wicked Weasel?


speedo - I am a bit on the "i am not sure" side, not everyone can pull it off, and I don't think they are that sexy.  the wicked weasel...for that i would just go naked! the mesh one piece with the bare ass, HAWT..I remember in the late 80's wen lambada just came out and the bikini and one piece bathing suits were thongs...wow, I had me one of those...I do love the red pic there! i would rock that!!


6.  The warm weather is a great opportunity to "get busy" outdoors? Have you ever" Tell us about it.

What kind of busy are we discussing here...busy like getting your grove on? or busy as camping, BBQ, etc?
if we are discussing bumpin and grinding...when i was a teenager it was always in the woods, at the lake or at the beach...but that was all year long, in Dominican Republic is summer time every day!


7.  Sunrise or Sunset?  Which is your summer favorite?

BOTH!!! they are absolutely gorgeous...Sunrise cause is the beginning of a soon to be wonderful day and Sunrise because i can go back and think of all the fun I had and my accomplishment throughout the day :)


8.  What is the one summer delight that really quenches your thirst?  How about your lust?

Oh my...I have many *grins wide* only one comes to mind...yummy!!!


BONUS: Summer is the time to participate in outdoor activities.  Where wold you most like to have sex:
--on the beach
--at a picnic
--camping

I would love to have sex while camping at the beach having a nice picnic!!!


-------------------------------------------------

How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we'll all know where to read your responses.
Please don't forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!


Sincerely Yours
Aluv



Comments

Mrs. M said…
Love your last answer! Good one. Happy Tuesday!
Jack and Jill said…
Cute image!

During summer, AC is a way of life for us. We love to escape for a beach or lake, but that's not always possible and cranking up the AC helps.

Jill especially loved your answer to #2. One of her early drive-in experiences was actually Grease! As you know, she's a few fan, and in fact there are a couple references to Grease in her TMI Tuesday answers.

Regarding your answer to #5, if you DO go naked, we expect a call so that we can join you. ;)
Atiya Luv said…
thank you Mrs. M
:)
Happy TMI
Hedone said…
2. Summer lovin' had me a blast. Summer lovin' happened so fa-a-ast. :)

6. I'm moving to the Dominican Republican...and living by a lake...and packing my wicked weasel :) :)

7. I like this answer.

9. Luv it! You want it all. Good answer.

Happy TMI Tuesday,
-H
Atiya Luv said…
@JackandJill - isn't the pooch cuuute!! love it
I love the AC through the night, that is when I need it most.
Jill and I have much in common!! HUGS TO JILL!!
#5 - if i go naked you will be the first i will call

@Hedone
2. love it!!
6. I am coming with you!!!
7. Thank you :)
9. best way to go!

Happy TMI!!
Hugs
Aluv
awwwwwwwwwwwww, cutey puppy all buried in sand

i'm thinking you, me, Olivia Newton...
Atiya Luv said…
@the late phoenix
Is on!! lets have us some summer lovin'

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv