Skip to main content

TMI Tuesday ~ Think Kink..kink...k.i.n.k

question is...
do I ever stoop thinking Kink?



NEVER!!!!

1.  What's the kinkiest thing about you, either mentally or physically?

Kinkiest thing about me physically...my lips...and the ability to use them *grins wide*



Mentally?  Owned love to feel owned! :)


2.  do you have fetishes? If so, what are they?

Def Spanking
Restrains
Nipple Piercing
Candles
Hair Pulling
Dress Up/Roleplay
Body Jewelry
Suspension Bondage
Pictures/Photography


3.  Have you ever been spanked?  Did you enjoy it?  Tell us more...

I so WISH!!!

4.  Have you been tied up, or tied someone else up?  Did you use rope or restraints?

NOPE!! another WISH...
seems like this post is going to be more of wish list.

5.  Would you classify yourself as more Dominant, Submissive, a Switch or entirely Vanilla?

Submissive with a little twist of Switch...I think, but of course I could be wrong *giggles*

6.  What's the kinkiest thing you've ever done?

Travel all the way across the world (twice) to get a good piece of ass!!
damn that was good...

7.  Have you ever been to a BDSM club?  What was is it like?  If not, would you ever go to one?

first-fet-club-experience

8.  What's your favorite fetish item or implement?

Spanking!!! (so far it is what I think...I have never been given a spanking so I don't know how I will react when it does happen)

9.  Favorite clothing kinky material?

I love silks! Gorean slave wear...


10.  Thigh boots - Love'em or hate'em?

Love them, but with 23" legs they look sorta of funny on me!

11.  If you are kinky who knows about it?  Do you tell people or is it a closely guarded secret?

My blogger world, in my Second Life...I have tried discussing the subject freely but too many close minded people who do not understand the concept or the feelings involved..but I never deny I like it, feel about it, I voice my opinion.  They have their point of view and I respect it, and I have mine...and make sure they respect it regardless of what they say when my back is turned to them! 

12.  What are your personal limits?

ehrr...scats, age play to a certain level, sometimes is great to be daddy's little girl *sighs*...water play...no scaring, i love my body as is, I am afraid of needles...nothing else comes to mind at the moment, but I am sure they will

13.  What's your safeword and why did you choose that one?

Don't have one, don't need one at the moment...I play by myself...I know when to stop *grins*

14.  Which fetishes  you just really not get?

honestly...everyone has their cup of tea how they like it, and fetish is no difference...so I really can't say I don't really get them, is just different things people like, and how they like it.
There are things I wouldn't do because I choose not to and is something i would not really consider because it is not my cup of tea...


Bonus:  Complete this sentence:  To me, Fetish, Kink and BDSM means....

Something that is shared between two people who trust each other deeply, who have sincere and open communication, probably be in love (I need to be in love, no, really...I must have deep feelings, love a man in order for me to give up control to him and trust him enough to do so)


---------------------------------------------------------

How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we'll all know where to read your responses.
Please don't forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!


Sincerely Yours
Aluv

Comments

mmmmmmm, yummy yummy lips...
Atiya Luv said…
Thank youuu @thelatephoenix
Jack and Jill said…
Your lips look great, to say nothing of your tongue!

Great list of fetishes! And we hope that your wishes for spankings and restraint come true soon! We can really relate to your answer to #11; it would be so nice if we could be completely open about our sexual side without fear of judgment, but most of our social circle would find it distasteful.
Atiya Luv said…
@JackandJill
thank you again :)
i don't feel bad talking openly about it, they call me a little freak, I call them lame ass beatches!
:)
Have fun and happy TMI
aluv

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv