Skip to main content

Update on resolutions - May

May was good, very good
Although once again He is hardly ever on-line but he makes sure he writes everyday! *His busy season...use to it after three years*

1. Get fit - make and exercise plan and a meal plan and stick to it!!

GREAT!!
Looking awesome!
I have my bad days I have to admit, specially before I get my period...OMG, i eat like a maniac, so I work extra hard and walk more when that happens, I have also learned to keep a bag of almonds (not salted) inside my purse...and i get spinach and some other green things there and eat with dressing made of lime and olive oil :)

2Budget! Budget! Budget!

I am doing very well in this department, although sometimes some expenses, like a new starter or a tire for the car was not in the budget I managed to figure it out!



3. GET ON THE ROAD - Register my vehicle! DONE

4. Become a US citizen...yaaayyy

Working on it :) this is a priority and a must!

5. Organize myself and keep up!

Done! 
although Laundry is the one thing I can't keep up with, as long as I have clean clothes and options, I keep going!!

7. Sit down on a weekly basis and review my goals, accomplishments, where I went wrong, what needs readjustment/improvement.

doing great!!

8. Read a book every month!

I am more into research now, reading online, etc.  but I have built a fixation of going to bookstores, the hidden ones..and buy old books, i love the smell..mmmm, the look, the feel of the old pages...anywaaays...

9. Meditate more and learn Tai Chi!!

Meditation - has helped me so much :)
Tai Chi -- still working on that.

10. Move to a bigger apartment (this is a maybe, the price for this little place is great, if I can match this price is a done deal) ADDING TO THIS 

looking to relocate :) searching in Colorado, and actually waiting for my bro to come back from Germany...might follow him to whichever state he may end up in.


11. Travel and make plans for travel :) ... there are so many places I want to visit.

not travel plans...at least by air at the moment, but driving to other states :)

12. Socialize more! make new friends, interact a bit more.

Goodie!!
I am staying extremely busy, i joined meetup.com and I find many activities I join in, it is a great way of meeting people as well.
I've been taking the kids to places I read about in Stuff Magazine, restaurants, Breakfast joints...I had a list from Phantom Gourmet that I made...visiting some of those places as well.
Meeting people along the way :)

13. Work on Procrastination!!.

Much better at it!

14. Corset training

Honestly, I have been so busy with other things corset, and toys are the last things on my mind...

15. Start building my own toy box even if they are not getting used

 very first toy!!

Paddle!! 


16. Get control of my eating habit and blood pressure!

yeah, so I couldn't help it!
eating i got control of
Blood Pressure - I am on pills!  one thing i really wanted to avoid...ugh, but hey...lets see what happens.  I am still fighting with the darn machine...I don't feel as if i have HBP...but the darn little thing says I do!

17. New hobby!

not so new, but it is just growing!!
I need a bigger place


they need to be replanted, there are 6 different type of plants in that pot

after replanting them...yeah, I don't have a dining room table...but it is the best place for them...best light...etc.

Feeling I accomplished very much in the month of May! I feel proud :)
Had my bad days of course, we all do, but I stayed positive and waved tons of shit off! concentrating on important things...

Sincerely Yours
Aluv

Comments

squirrel said…
I love how positive you are! Your list of things you've already accomplished and are still doing makes me feel like I need to seriously kickstart my life. :-) I'm sure it's a great feeling when you see how awesome you are doing. Ok, it's June so I still have time, lol .......

love, squirrel
Atiya Luv said…
Hi squirrel! I have to thank my smartphone helps me stay organized and keeping up and track of things as well. Feels great to be able to accomplish certain goals, writing it down and making an acct of the progress helps me see how my progress is going and how much I have accomplished, even adding other things as I go along...and is never too late to start :)
Jack and Jill said…
It's great to see that it's May and you're still focused on your goals and actively working toward each one. You have much to be proud of!
Atiya Luv said…
thank you @J&J
I do feel extremely proud and keeping up with each of them, some have changed, some are accomplished and adding more :)

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv