Skip to main content

50 Shades of Grey - About to read!

Today I am getting the trilogy of 50 Shades of Grey.

I am so curious about the books, everyone is reading it, talking about it, even my sisters read the book, little sister read the first book in 24 hours so it must be good!  She says she couldn't put it down, oh boy, am I in for it cause I get drawn in big time and once I start I can't stop! Glad I have the entire weekend ahead.

I already called the book store and just waiting to leave work to shoot up there!

We are going to be having tons of rain this weekend so it will be perfect to read!

already making a list of things to buy:
Tea
Wine
Cheese
My student brought me sushi that she made :) Yummy! should last me all weekend! yaay


I am still adding other things as I go along, should be interesting :)

I had plans to take off to Maine on Sunday, Old Orchard Beach to be exact but due to weather conditions I opted to stay local...again, lets see what happens...I heard that York, Maine is a very small town, old style like, maybe I will end up taking the train there, find a small coffee shop, read and watch the rain fall.  OMG, I can't wait!

I will have my reviews on the book on next week *grins*

Everyone have a safe and wonderful weekend!!

Sincerely Yours
Aluv

Comments

Jessi said…
It was a good book. But nothing really like what we actually live in the bdsm, D/s lifestyle. I couldn't finish the first one, just cuz I got bored. I hope you like them!
Dee said…
I enjoyed the book also ALuv. No it wasn't brilliantly written, there are a few things I could disagree on or say I didn't like. But jeez, it's a book! It's not meant to be a 'taxing' read, more like trashy romance kinda thing, if you keep that in mind you should be ok lol! :)

Dee x
Jack and Jill said…
50 Shades wasn't our particular cup of tea - not that we read it all the way through - but that's due more to the quality of the prose and less to the subject matter. It really is a love-it-or-hate-it kind of tome. We're eager to get your take on it.
Atiya Luv said…
I started reading it yesterday and I couldn't put it down...for a bit since other things popped up...up early this morning and book in hand...
Dee! sure is like a trashy romance story..hehe, in which i wish i was the main character!! yummy

Thanks guys @Jessi @Dee @Jack and Jill, looking forward to finishing the books!

hugs to all and wishing you a sweet weekend!!

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv