Skip to main content

TMI Tuesday ~The Comfort and Thrill of Sex


1.  How do you feel about giving anal sex (penetration with penis, fingers, or sex toys)
a.  I love it
b.  I enjoy it
c.  I'm ok with it
d.  I don't really enjoy it
e.  I don't enjoy it at all
f.   I have never given anal sex
g.  I have never given anal sex, but would like to start.

F.  I have never given anal sex


2.  How do you feel about receiving anal sex (penetration with penis, fingers, or sex toys)
a.  I love it
b.  I enjoy it
c.  I'm ok with it
d.  I don't really enjoy it
e.  I don't enjoy it at all
f.   I have never received anal sex
g.  I have never received anal sex, but would like to start.

F.  I have never received anal sex...


3.  How do you feel about getting undressed in front of a new lover for the first time, as he/she watches you?
a.  It's a turn on for me
b.  It turns me on a little bit
c.  I like it, but only because it gets him/her going
d.  It does nothing for me
e.  I don't like doing it because I am shy
f.  I don't like doing it because I think it's immoral/improper

G.  None of the above.
I am a bit shy at first (more like a struggle) i am sure anyone who had kids and have a few stretchmarks to spare feel the same way! i rather be undressed, i think is sensual, erotic and is more of a turn on for me...once i am feeling comfortable is all down hill from there! i will even make a little strip tease to go along!


4.  Do you express your sexual pleasure with moans, groans, sighs, and other noises (provided that you are actually turned on)?
a.  yes, each time i have sex (90 - 100% of the time)
b.  yes, on most occasions (70 - 89% of the time)
c.  yes, on some occasions (40 - 69% of the time)
d.  yes, on a few occasions (10 - 39% of the time)
e.  yes, but only on special occasions (1 - 9% of the time)
f.  never, not even when i am really turned on

A.  yes, each time i have sex (90 - 100% of the time) **its been so long, ugh, thanks for the reminder**
I am very vocal i can say that much! English, Spanish..moan, groan, sigh and many noises in between, depending on what is been done to me, or what i am doing *grins*


5.  Do you talk to your partner in a sexually explicit way?
a.  talking dirty is one of our favorite activities
b.  occasionally, i like to talk dirty with my partner, and i do it with ease
c.  I talk dirty with my partner, but it feels awkward
d.  I would like to talk dirty with my partner, but i don't dare for fear of being judged or ridiculed
e.  I would like to talk dirty with my partner, but she/he isn't into it
f.   I don't talk in such way because i think it is inappropriate
g.  I don't talk in such way because i can't bring myself to do it.

H.  none of the above...I am alone but if i was to be with someone...best believe we need to talk dirty!  I have the mouth of a truck driver when it comes to intimacy, if you want sugar and spice, HIT THE KITCHEN!!


6.  What kind of animal do you most sound like when building to a climax?
a.  quiet little mouse
b.  low moaning wolf
c.  screeching beluga whale

D.  None of the above! i sound more like a girl in a church choir with them high pitch!!!


Bonus:  Which do you prefer comfort sex or thrill-seeking sex?  why?
we can start with comfort sex and then go into the thrill-seeking sex!
why?
i like to live on the edge!! *grins*


-------------------------------------------------------------

How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we'll all know where to read your responses.
Please don't forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!




Sincerely Yours
Aluv

Comments

Mrs. M said…
Great answers. Your answer to the bonus question made me think of the song, "Living on the Edge". Now it's stuck in my head! ;-) Happy Tuesday!
Jack and Jill said…
There's nothing wrong with stretchmarks and anyone who doesn't appreciate every mark on your body doesn't appreciate the real you. Of course, we're glad that once you're undressed it's easy. We especially like the thought of your little strip tease. ;)

As someone who dated (and slept with) more than his share of native Spanish speakers, to this day the sound of a woman talking dirty in Spanish really turns me on. And I love the truck driver-level profanity during sex; sugar and spice just doesn't do it for me.
Atiya Luv said…
@Mrs. M
thank you! i also had the same song in mind!!
happy Tuesday!

@Jack and Jill
did you know we are our own worse critics?
OMG, i love a man with an accent! loved to be talked dirty in another language even when i don't even understand what is been said to me!! bring it on Papi!!!

*grins*
Hugs
Aluv
no anal yet? let me guide you, i'll be gentle, we can do it in the kitchen or wherever, and of course lots of dirty talk en espanol...

love you, mami
Atiya Luv said…
ayyy Phoenix!!
don't threaten me with a much needed vacation please!!

*grins*
se te quiere tambien cariño!
besitos
angel shrout said…
How convenient that you have the mouth of a truck driver. I work at a truck stop as a manager.. bwhahah. the thought of you getting naughty in Spanish definitely sounds enticing. Who doesn't like the edge.. coming by from TMI http://twistedangeldesires.com
Dru said…
Its been a while. Hope you are well. Great answers as always and thanks for the new line, "if you want sugar and spice, hit the kitchen" hahahaha I cant wait to diss someone.
Hedone said…
5. LOVE your answer.

6. :D :D :D

I enjoyed this. Have a great week!

-H

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv