Skip to main content

TMI Tuesday ~DARING: What are your 50 shades of grey?







1.  I enjoy the idea that my partner wants to inflict pain on me that:

a.  makes me curious
b.  is titillating and sexually arousing
c.  that leaves me screaming and/or crying because that's the way I like it

a. makes me curious...wondering what the hell did I do wrong this time!! *hands him the paddle*


2.  Do you like being forced to dress or act in a way that is humiliating?  If yes, please describe.  If no, why not?

hellz to the no!! I don't like to be forced period, specially when it has to do with humiliation!
I think I went through that enough as a child and having to wear what my mother selected every single day...why put up with it as an adult?


3.  Do you like seeing bruises, scars, or marks that were caused during sex on either you or your partner?  What kind of marks?

mmmmmmmmm I have a thing for seen the marks of nails sank in the back and the traces of them all the way down to the bare ass *shivers*


4.  Would you like to be forced to do sexual things that you don't necessarily like to do?  or No.

nope, wont even performed well, so nope!


5.  Do you want to be forced to watch your lover with someone else?  Yes, No or it depends.

no thank you, I will pass.
I have to admit that i will not feel comfortable.


6.  What dirty (sometimes inappropriate) things do like to say to your sexual partner?

oh my...I am verbal! I go spanglish at the moment, I even speak spanish with an accent!  I say so many things...sorry, nope, can't answer this!  Your probably will have to sleep with me to understand what i am trying to say...
siii Papi!! duro!!


BONUS:  Finish this statement:  I like being powerful in bed because I want to show off how nasty I can get and how amazing I can be!



How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we'll all know where to read your responses.
Please don't forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!

Sincerely You
Aluv

Comments

Jack and Jill said…
Your answers to #2, 4, and 5 are a lot like ours. As usually, we learn something else that we have in common with you!

Regarding #6, I would really like to know how you talk dirty, but if the only way to find out is to sleep with you, I can live with that. ;)

-Jack
angel shrout said…
First time visitor coming from TMI. Like you I am not into humiliation but you reminded me about the nail thing. There has only been one time I didn't want him to scratch me. Of course he was on his 4th erection and I wasn't letting up anytime soon so he was diggin trenches in an oak floor instead.. yeah don't do that to my skin lol http://twistedangeldesires.com
nails...nine-inch kind?

man, that first pic is, well, i'm looking at it, examining it, studying it, and that second pic is lickety yummy

love you, mami

signed,
DURO
Mrs. M said…
Love your answer to the bonus question, nasty girl! Happy Tuesday! :-)
tmituesdayblog said…
LOVE that first photo...holy hotness!

#! That was so funny. You crack me up.

6. Mmm...I want to hear you speak Spanglish.

Bonus: *Fans self* I think I need to experience this ;-)

Loved your TMI,
-Hedone
The Pleasure Principle -
http://pleasure-principle-hedone.blogspot.com
Atiya Luv said…
Lol trying to reply from my phone since power almost went out at work and now we have internet connection
Thank you for the compliments and comments...btw, that first pic is me in my dreams *grins wide*
Hello to the new commers! *waves*
Duro! Tenemos que hablar! LOL
@Hedone hehe I really enjoyed this TMI..thank you!!!
@Mrs. M somehow it sounded so sexy the way you said it!!

Thank you all
Sincerely Yours
ALuv

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv