Skip to main content

Update on resolution - June (a bit late)

June!! Sweet June...you are awesome!!

Love it!! Summer is going great! great!

1. Get fit - make and exercise plan and a meal plan and stick to it!!

So the lost weight is a stand still, don't gain, don't lose but feeling extremely well... I've been having stomach issues so I am going to go get a Colonics performed :) 
After the procedure I am starting a new way of eating, can't wait!!


2. Budget! Budget! Budget!

Still doing ok!

proud of me :)


3. GET ON THE ROAD - Register my vehicle! DONE

4. Become a US citizen...yaaayyy

Working on it :) this is a priority and a must!


5. Organize myself and keep up!

Done! 
although Laundry is the one thing I can't keep up with, as long as I have clean clothes and options, I keep going!! (i find no reason to change this one...Laundry still an issue for me!)


7. Sit down on a weekly basis and review my goals, accomplishments, where I went wrong, what needs readjustment/improvement.

Keeps me balanced and lets me see where I need improvement, I can't believe I have been committed to this resolution, I am surprised, amazed, shocked...and it has actually become a great habit. 


8. Read a book every month!

so I haven't read any yet...yeah, I have my list and still nothing!!  My usual lurking, researching, blog reading, and although I have the kindle app in my phone you would think I would use it... I am sure tons of people enjoy kindle but that is not for me, I enjoy opening up a book, turning the pages, the smell of the book, now that's reading :)


9. Meditate more and learn Tai Chi!!

Meditation - I meditate almost every day, 5 times in a week still, I woke up late a few times in June so I had to do it at night.

Tai Chi -- I saw a group at the common park doing tai-chi, they looked fabulous!! the concentration they had and the rhythm, I wanted to jump in and join them...but i need to learn a bit first...been using Youtube for that..hehehe


10. Move to a bigger apartment (this is a maybe, the price for this little place is great, if I can match this price is a done deal) ADDING TO THIS 

looking to relocate :) searching in Colorado, and actually waiting for my bro to come back from Germany...might follow him to whichever state he may end up in.
**oh boy!! after certain weather events in some parts of Colorado..yeah, scratch that!! still doing research on different states.  Seems like my brother is opting for Washington state


11. Travel and make plans for travel :) ... there are so many places I want to visit.

Still no travel plans...I have made a few but have not come through! yikes I really don't want the year go by without traveling!!



12. Socialize more! make new friends, interact a bit more.

It has been great!! 
Met a few people
Been going to Boston regularly...day trips, finding things to do at the meetup.com
Went to a few workshops for composting, edible gardens, growing edible gardens indoors and outdoors.
Taking more walks, meeting up with old friends, and realize why i stayed away for so long *grins*


13. Work on Procrastination!!.

Much better at it! but it is a part of me!!



14. Corset training

not even close!! and this will not take place anytime soon 


15. Start building my own toy box even if they are not getting used

 very first toy!!

Paddle!! 
**that is the only thing I have**

16. Get control of my eating habit and blood pressure!

still doing the pills but never consistent, i take it everyday but never at the same time, i forget.
i haven't been eating much since I am having stomach issues :( 
Working on that!

17. New hobby!

My babies are doing well, i moved them around the house a bit and it seemed not to be working out, they like to be together...so back to the kitchen they went!!


they need to be replanted, there are 6 different type of plants in that pot

after replanting them...yeah, I don't have a dining room table...but it is the best place for them...best light...etc.
18.  Join the Y

A week ago I learned to swim, I have much more to go, but it is a huge accomplishment...I am Dominican!! it should be natural for me to swim, everyone in my family and every Dominican I know knows how to swim except me! but I am getting it!! i am doing it!
yaaay!!!!



Perfect June.
I am still going strong!

*He still writes every day, so there is communication, still...he is missed so very much :(

Sincerely Yours
Aluv

Comments

Jack and Jill said…
Thanks for the update! Keep up the good work! That you've managed to make so much headway on your resolutions is impressive! I don't even make any. Great job!

-Jack
Atiya Luv said…
@Jack and Jill
Thank you! trying hard to stay focus this year and keep track of the things I do!
again...thank you so much :)

Sincerely
Aluv

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv