Skip to main content

Recently in Aluvs' Land

Nothing hot to report!
really, when will my life get a bit exiting here! Is not like I don't want to do things, I just need new people to do it with.
Although I have a few friends we are all so different, we all like doing different things, we are all unique in our own way.
When I try to do things on my own, make plans and such, there is always one person who wants to go...my trips never work out the way I planned and I don't enjoy it as much as I thought I would or should have.  So I try to keep any plans I have private and it works out best...not that I've had many outings since I made that decision o.O

I really like the fact my blog is completely away from everyone I know, my own personal and private world that I only share with my people here and of course Him.

Not much is going on in my life, I've been having a great time on my own most of the time, seems like every time I am around certain people their bad vibe just rubs off! yikes!!

I did try the dating scene again and it did not work out for me at all!! 
Much to do with me been so in love with my Master, and of course I really can't find anyone I have any type of connection with.....bummer!!

Things are going well with Him and I, we still talk (Email) every single day, and honestly, at the moment it is enough for me...I love that man!!

Today is mamis' bday! she is 60, of course she says she is 49, and she looks it too, way to go mom!!! 

My son starts football Monday of next week and I am thrilled!! wooohoooo!! We pick up the equipment on Sunday, took him to get his physical today, got 2 shots and all set, I am such a proud mommie!!

I am back again to second life, missed the game and my friends :) so great to be around them, roleplay, make plans, I really missed them so very much.

anyways...
Looking forward to the next TMI, wondering what it will be about...so much fun answering the questions, but even more delightful reading the answers, OMG, what some of us have to say! hilarious!! i love it.

Sincerely Yours
Aluv


Comments

Dee said…
Not a lot may be happening right now but you sound fairly upbeat :)
Ps: my mum is nearly 70, but looks younger too..... hope I have 'those' genes too lol!

Dee x
Atiya Luv said…
Dee (hugs)
I am very much content with everything and all of the changes going, minimal but meaningful :)
and yeees, i hope i have those genes too!!

Aluv

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv